Part 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(George POV)

I woke up after a very delightful slumber. The duel yesterday with my brother and prince Clay was amaizing.

The two of them were both good at their expertise. My brother dominating over his swords play and the axe with prince Clay.

It was very entertaining, even the Prince's siblings came to watch and some soldiers and guards.

"Today's the day." I sigh, getting out of my bed, changing my night attire to my princely outfit. Today is the day my father the King of L'manberg Eret and my youngest brother Prince Fundy will be arriving. 

A knock on the door was heard as I was still wearing my boots on. "Brother?" The man from behind the door says.

"Oh Techno, come in." I told him, as he walked inside the door, already wearing his red and white attire. 

"You ready? The king and queen has requested that we should just wait for the arrival or father in their throne room." He announces.

"Oh I see, well that's fine and yes I am ready brother." I told him and he nods.

"Alright let's go." He told me as we both started to walks outside my bedroom and towards the throne room.

"So how's prince clay?" Techno asked.

"He's good brother." I told him.

"Did you two clicked then?" Techno teases.

I chuckled. "Well you could say that."

He then holds into a stop, looking at me with his now serious eyes, "Look George, if something happens or if he ever hurts you, I will make sure he won't ever see the next daylight."

I laughed lightly as the comment, "It's okay brother, he would never do that." I sigh, "To be honest with you, for the past couple of days, he's been very nice to me. He even showed me around and brought me to places that only he knows."

"Places only he knows?" Techno says, looking at me curiously.

"Oh you know, secret garden, something like that. I promise it's not something unmannerly." I say, and he just nods. 

"Well I'm glad your happy with this George." Techno says, smiling at me.

"Thank you brother." I told him, both of us began to walk again, "I hope you find your other half too." I giggled.

"Heh, not happening." He replied, both of us laughed.

~~~~Throne Room~~~~

"Prince Technoblade and Prince George." The announcer says, as the doors to the throne room opened.

King Philza and Queen Trixtin are already seated in their thrones, so as the Princes and Princess.

"Greeting your highness." Said Prince Technoblade bowing in front of the King and Queen, followed by Prince George. "Greetings your Grace."

Prince George looked towards the King's right, seeing Prince Clay and Prince Tommy seated. He smiled at the blonde prince as Prince Clay was looking, and the prince gladly smiled back.

"Boys please don't worry about formalities at the moment, we're now becoming a family after all." The Queen chuckles as the King looked at her, rolling his eyes slightly chuckling.

"Please my Queen just let them be." The king says.

"Oh shush, you know how I'm deeply attached to Prince George ever since he accepted this wonderful alliance, and for the greater future of both our kingdoms of course. But mostly because he's given our dear Prince Clay a chance." The Queen Smiles, Prince George blushing at the end sentence.

"Yes my dear Queen I know." King Philza sighs.

"I am truly honored my Queen." Prince George says, bowing for the second time.

"Oh please Prince George call me mother instead." She giggled.

"Mom, please your making my prince uncomfortable." Prince Clay steps in.

"I'm alright my lord." The brunette replies.

"Well I am truly grateful as well that my younger brother will have someone that will care for him and love him deeply." Prince Technoblade announced. The brunette blushing even more to his brothers bold words.

"Perhaps you two should take a seat, your father and youngest brother will be here in a few. I did heard from one of the castle guards that they are already inside a carriage on their way here." The king suggests.

"Gladly your grace." Prince Technoblade says, followed by Prince George who gave thanks to the King and Queen as well before following Prince Technoblade to a grand sofa that was on the left side of the near the Queen's seat. 

Now all of them are just waiting for the King of L'manberg and Prince Fundy to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PurpleCorn 🦄