Part 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really you rarely go out the palace?" Prince Clay asked.

"Yeah, I just mostly read books and accompany my youngest brother in the castle. Prince Technoblade is the one always going outside." The brunette replied .

It has been a couple of days now since they started getting to know each other. Prince George telling what he's life was like back in his kingdom, as Prince Clay listens to him. They were having a picnic somewhere Prince Clay has only known of, just the two of them under the cloudy day near the pond.

"You need to get out more often George." The blonde Prince chuckles.

"Hmm, I don't know I just often stay inside." 

"Hehe, you're more like a princess than a prince then." 

Prince George blushed at the statement, "T-they did told me that once." 

"Really? who?"

"The imperial council. They said I act more like someone fit to be Queen than a king." He sighs, to which the Prince Clay chuckles. 

"I guess they weren't wrong." The blonde prince smiles jokingly.

"Please hold one's tongue my lord." He says, slightly embarrassed.

"You don't have to be so formal around me George, just call me by my name." 

"I-...I think I would rather stick to formalities for now my lord." Prince George respond.

The blonde prince sighs, he sometimes wonder if he's keeping the brunette uncomfortable. Ever since he just calls the Prince his first name without formalities George seems to always be on alert especially when they are in public. 

"George we are both prince, no one is gonna magistrate what we call each other, besides we are gonna be husband and husband soon." The blonde tries to set the brunette's mind at rest.

"Uh, about that my lord." 

"Its Clay." The blonde steps in.

"Pardon?"

"Call me Clay." He demands.

"Like I said my lord-"

"Call me Clay god dammit George."

The brunette prince gasps, "Mind your manners Clay."

"Sorry, wait what did you say?!" The prince exclaimed. 

"My Lord."

"No say it again."

"N-no."

"Please Georgie."

"G-georgie?" Prince George reacted, amused by his lord's boldness.

"Like that nickname?" The prince smirked.

"O-okay my lord I think I should just go." He sighs, standing up ready to walk back to where they came from. But before Prince George can walk away, The blonde prince hold his hand, tugging the brunette next to him and grabbing his other hand with his extra hand. "W-what are you-?"

Prince Clay giggled, seeing the flustered Prince in front of him blushing. "Just call me by my name George." 

"I-... can't its way too-"

"To what George?"

"E-...embarrassing."

Prince Clay let's go of one of the brunette's hands, approaching the prince's cheeks, cupping it, making Prince George even more of a blushing mess. "You're cute when you blush." The prince whispers to the brunette while smiling.

This is the first time Prince Clay has made a move on the brunette prince. As they talked through out the pass days, he's beginning to find himself having butterflies in his stomach whenever he is with the brunette. Prince Clay's action towards George was clear and expressing. He has fallen for the brunette prince. 

"S-Shut up." Prince George exclaims, he was now as red as a tomato.

"Hehe, where's you manners Georgie?" The blonde teases.

"Whatever Clay." The prince responded in a sarcastic tone.

"Hah! Yes finally you said my name." The blonde prince exclaims happily. 

"C-can you let go now? The prince says in discomfort. 

Prince Clay finally lets go of their position, wondering if the brunette prince even enjoyed it. "So uh, what was your question again?" He asked, as he scratched the nape of his neck trying to distract himself from feeling awkward.

"Well, its about the wedding." 

"What about it?"

"W-well your father didn't really say any specific date."

"Oh, yeah he did not."

"W-why is that?"

"I do not know either but he did say in a couple of weeks"

"Y-yeah." Prince George sighs.

"So uh, should we head back?" Prince clay asked, breaking the bit of silence. He wanted to ask George how he feels about the wedding, how he feels about him.

"Yeah we should it is getting late." Prince George chuckles, now out of his flustered trance.

Prince Clay folded the sheets they were sitting on, and Prince George taking the basket that had snacks in it. The blonde was the first to walk back, followed by the brunette.

"Hey Clay?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't dislike you okay."

Prince Clay smiled, I guess George knew what The prince was thinking. "Thank you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PurpleCorn🦄