Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 days later...

~ At the Castle ~

"Your majesties, The Prince's ship had signaled our coast tower that they are now in SMP's territorial waters." said one of the royal guards that was kneeling infront of the king's throne.

"Excellent! Just in time, my son has finally come home." said King Philza.

"Clay is home?! Oh thank heavens he's home safetly." said Queen Trixtin. "Should we meet him at the docks dear?"

"No, we must wait here for him to come into the castle. You know how hard headed that young man is, he isn't like any of our other kids." King Philza said while looking into Queen Trixtin's eyes sighing.

"Oh well, and where do you think that attitude came from?" she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Who else? Of course it comes from you!" King Philza replied jokingly annoyed.

"Oh dear, I'm sure that attitude came from you." she replied chuckling. "Thank you for the information royal guard, you shall go." The queen announces letting the royal guard exit the throne room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clay's POV)

I'm home again. It's been 6 months since I set foot at the kingdom. It was hard leaving my parents especially my mother, queen Trixtin and my siblings, Princess Drista and Prince Tommy. But still, I wanted to do something new and enjoy the outside world. It wasn't easy though, going around villages from one to another, talking with Lords and doing some businesses with them, some were fine, others are really strict and serious.

But luckily I have Sapnap on my side. He is my guard ever since I set out on this journey of mine. He is in his 22 years old, has a jet black hair and has a fire symbol on his vest.

When he was first assigned to be my personal guard he wasn't much of a talker, he was serious on most times. But ever since I treated him as a friend, he became the most caring and sometimes goofy and daring guy.

I was still thinking on what to expect when I got back into the palace. I know my dad never contacts me to go home unless it is something important. I wonder if it's about taking the throne.

My birthday is on the last day of the month, and I'll be turning 21 on that day, which means I can inherit the throne.

A sudden knock on the door broke my thoughts. I looked up to see that it was Sapnap coming inside looking as manly as ever.

"My lord." The royal guard said.

"Is there a problem?" I replied, looking at him with one of my eyebrow up.

"We have finally reach the SMP's sea boundaries." Sapnap replied with no expression on his face.

I sighted, "Alright then signal the tower." I replied.

"I already did my lord." Sapnap added, still standing near the door.

"Very good. You can go now" I replied.

"May I ask you something my lord?" Sapnap spoke.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"You were feeling down since we left daemos village is it because your going home?" The royal guard asked concerned.

"N-no, not really. I was just thinking about what my father has in mind. I've been thinking it has to be something about the throne." I said with a sigh. There was silence filled in the room for a moment.

I got up the chair and walked towards Sapnap, I stopping a meter apart. I looked into his eyes, and for a moment and I can see he is hiding some emotions inside him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Why would you think of that My lord?" He questioned, still looking blank.

"Because the Sapnap I knew isn't all this serious when were alone." I jokingly replied.

"Ugh... Sorry." He said looking down on the floor, scratching his head a little. "It's just that after we get you, home you'll probably be in the palace."

"Yeah I will, so what's the problem?" I asked again.

"It's just that, I was your royal guard for the journey only, and since your home then you won't need me anymore to protect you. You'll have a lot of guards in the palace." He replied with slightly frowning.

"Oh, Sapnap. Don't worry about that, I'm sure we can still keep in contact." I said grabing patting his shoulder then squeezing it a little. "I know your sad because we might be to busy to see each other again but don't worry, I can tell my parents to assign you still right next to me. So that you can still be my guard inside the palace and we could still see each other." I chuckled.

"But prince-" Sapnap was about to reject the offer but I cut him off before he could continue.

"You're my friend Sap and you were there for me during my journey. That's enough honor to get you to work for me again in the palace and be my personal guard." I told him while looking into his eyes with a smile on my face.

"You really think so?" Sapnap asked looking worried yet excited.

"Trust me. I'll tell my parents about it." I replied. "Also, you will be able to see your favorite man." I said, teasing the guy.

"Oh prince, please don't tell him or even try to tease me and him like that." Sapnap pleaded.

I could see the embarrassing look in his face, it was really funny messing around with him. Ever since we got close to each other, Sapnap and I tried to exchange some of our memories in life and also some secrets. One of that is how Sapnap has a crush on one of the boy servants in the castle. He is a 20 year old man and has a light brown hair. He is a really sweet and caring guy too.

"Hahaha look your blushing!" I said while laughing at how stupid he looked.

"Jeesh Clay seriously." Sapnap replied while rolling his eyes.

"Hehe, finally your using my name, alright I'll stop now." I said and let out a small chuckle.

There was then a sudden knock on the door. Sapnap got up to the door and opened it. It was one of the cruise member.

"Good Morning Prince Clay, Sir. Sapnap." the cruise member greeted bowing his head in formal manner.

"Good morning as well." I replied nodding my head slightly.

"What brings you here?" Sapnap asked.

"I am here to inform you that we are going to be landing by the docks." he replied still bowing his head slightly in form of respect.

"Good. Then I guess we are now officially home." I said with a serious voice.

"Yes we are." Sapnap replied.

"You may go now." I said to the cruise member.

He then nodded his head in response and walked away. I looked at Sapnap and nod in telling him to go. He responded by nodding as well and walked out from the office.

"Home land, I am back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PurpleCorn🦄