Part 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clay POV)

"Hey I'm back." I said, as I walked into my office, finding Prince George still reading a book sitting on my desk. 

"Welcome back Clay, so how was the reports?" Prince George asks, as he closed of his book, now looking at me. 

I sigh, thinking about the last conversation I had with my parents, "It was fine." Not including the part about the snitches though.  "where's Sapnap?" I asked him.

"He told me he'd wanted to visit someone in the pantry." Prince George giggled.

"Ah, so he ditched his guard duties."

"Ohh my lord it's fine right?"

"I guess so, did he say anything else?"

"No not really."

"Mhm, I see." I said, as I walked forward to the brunette prince. His eyes staring at my movements. "So what is this that your reading?"

He looks at the book he wad holding, "Oh uh it's about the lady and the outcast who fell in love with each other." Prince George replied.

"So it's like a forbidden ties." I commented, as the brunette prince nods.

"Uh, Clay?" He spoke, looking at me. "Do you think this marriage is unacceptable to the rest of the kingdom?"

I frowned, "Why would you think of that?"

"Well because, they never heard of such thing as King and King, and we can't produce a heir together." He tells me with disappointment.

"Oh George," I breathed out. "My Kingdom will never judge the royal family George, they trust us to rule over the SMP, and that's what we're going to be doing as well."

Prince George got of my desk, now standing in front of me. He suddenly took one of hands, cupping it along his, staring at it. "I'm glad." He says.

"Heh, don't worry about it." I chuckles, rubbing his head with my other hands.

"H-hey don't do that." He stutters, letting go of the my other hand, dodging the other from rubbing his head even more. "Jeez, your getting my hair messy."

"Cute."

"S-shut up." Prince George replied, stroking his head to fix his hair. 

"Aw, I know you like it."

"C-clay!"

"Okay okay feisty jeez." I said backing away from the adorable looking prince. I would be lying right now if I wasn't falling for him this hard.

The past few days has been very exciting and interesting for me. Ever since George came here I've been very productive to finish all my work loads just to take him on places.

I got to admit at first I never really wanted to come home so soon, I also wanted to travel around before I'm crowned king.

I never expected this sudden marriage, at first I thought maybe me and him won't get along, but now I'm glad it was George. He made my life even more better, especially during our small little trips around the kingdom, ditching Sapnap and maybe even talking to each other in on of our rooms. 

It's fun and I guess you could say I'm glad my father made this alliance. I can clearly see how George thinks of me as well. He just gets flustered to say it, but it's cute. 

"So are you ready to meet my father and my little brother tomorrow?" Prince George asked. Tomorrow will be King Eret of L'manberg's arrival and so as the third prince to which George has told me his name was Fundy. 

"Yeah I guess. Do I have to impress your father though?" I asked him.

He chuckles and say, "No I'm pretty sure the King already complimented you more than enough when I was still back at the castle."

"Oh, so your father was the one who told you things about me." I teases.

"Mhm, y-yeah he did." The brunette sighs. "Oh right, so my older brother Technoblade told me if you'd wanted to duel with him on the training grounds later."

"A duel? Well, sure but my speciality is more on axes though." I told him.

"Oh it's okay, my brother is good at swords but he can fight with axes too."

"I guess I can do it. I'll be able to fight the elite warrior and future king of L'manberg." I chuckles.

"You are a future king as well, and the most tactical one probably." George jokes. 

"Probably? Come on George you know I am."

"Hehe, maybe."

"Just admit it, you wanna see my skills in fighting." I teased him, which he glared at me. 

"I-I do not!"

I laugh as the brunette made a frown and huffs. "Okay okay haha, I'll do it." I told him and he smiled.

"Great!  Then I'll meet you soonest in the training grounds later my lord." He exclaimed.

"Going out somewhere?" I asked him.

"Your mother has requested me for tea time." George told me.

"Oh, okay then I'll see you later my prince." I said, taking his one hand and kissing it.

George chuckles, "I will see you later my lord." He smiles and walks out of my office. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

PurpleCorn 🦄