Part 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince Clay and Prince George got back inside the ballroom where they see a couple of people in the middle dancing, lords and other guest happily talking to each other, some kids roaming around. 

Prince George noticed right away his brother walking up to him, excusing himself from Prince Clay as he goes off to meet his brother half way. 

"George we need you to be ready. The Queen and King are going to announce our presence." Prince Technoblade said before dragging George away from the ballroom. 

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"To get our crowns." Techno replied.

"But I thought we can't use them since we're in another kingdom?"

"Well the Prince is going to marry you soon so now we can cause we're in alliance." Technoblade explained to George as they both see Prince Techno's guard sir. Wilbur holding two boxes in hand.

Prince Technoblade opened it, revealing the golden crown he has for himself, and Prince George's silver blue crown. 

"Put it on." He handed Prince George's crown. George obliging and places it on his head. 

"Are you ready brother?" Prince Technoblade asked, earning a nod from the brunette prince.

Prince George was nervous, he doesn't know how the people will react especially how Prince Clay will react.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Lords and Guest. It has been wonderful to see everyone of you here today for my son, Prince Clay's coming of age." The Queen announces to everyone.  The royal family now standing on top of the grand staircase. 

"What is going on Drista?" Prince Clay whispered to his sister, but the Princess doesn't know either. 

As him and and Prince George walked inside the ballroom, the brunette prince excused himself seemingly getting dragged away by a pink haired male. Before Prince Clay can do anything, his brother Tommy asked him to go with him as the King and Queen announces something important and urgent to everyone and especially to him. 

"As of now, may I present to you our future ally from the kingdom of L'manberg air to the throne, Prince Technoblade and the second Prince George." Queen Trixtin announces. 

Prince Technoblade was the first one to come out. Gasps and murmurs can be heard across the crowd. Everyone knows that the first Prince of L'manberg is an extreme hunter and a very wise and intelligent man. The perfect successor to his father's throne. 

The second Prince George then came out, and everyone in the room notices him straight away, murmurs from the ladies and Lords we're spreading even more, as they haven't really seen the second Prince made any appearances before. This was one rare occasion to the crowd. 

Prince Technoblade and Prince George came up to the King and Queen bowing their heads. Everyone noticing the two were wearing their royal crowns. Prince Tommy make a confused look, so as Princess Drista and Prince Clay. 

"It is a pleasure to be here your grace." Technoblade says, kissing Queen Trixtin hands in greeting.

"It's good that you boys are here as well." King Philza greeted them, "Unfortunately your father couldn't come due to his royal duties."

"My apologies for that your majesty." Prince Techno says.

"Its alright my boy." Kind Philza smiled at the Prince. 

"Now then, Prince Clay come please stand here." Queen Trixtin tells his son, the Prince obliges his mother's order now standing infront of the whole crowd.

"Prince George, if you may?" King Philza says, and the brunette prince steps up next to Prince Clay. 

"Ladies and Gentleman, Lords and Guests of the SMP Kingdom." King Philza starts to announce.

“George? What is going on?” Prince Clay asked the brunette who was busy thinking to himself. His head tilted to the side, not looking at the Prince's gaze.

“I-...“ The brunette prince couldn’t say a word. He was too focused on what Prince Clay’s reaction when his own father announces.

Prince Clay looked at everyone below the ballroom, practically watching the two of them. His father saying something about why this alliance will do great for their kingdom.

“And with that we shall rejoice for this wonderful alliance with my son heir to the throne, Prince Clay and the second born prince of L’manberg kingdom, Prince George in their beautiful wedding ceremony to be held in a few weeks!”

“What!?” The blonde prince was shocked and confused looking at his father as he heard the final announcement.

He looks over to the brunette prince, seeing that he has bow down kneeling in one knee in front of him saying, “I shall a company you till the ends of my time my lord.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PurpleCorn 🦄