Part 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(George POV)

As Prince Clay and I parted ways, I am now heading towards the palace garden to where the Queen has assigned her tea time.

Even though I am a Prince and I should have been doing what a prince is supposed to do, I ended up acting more of a princess material back at my kingdom. Ever since my mother died my father was very devastated. The whole kingdom was sad for their Queen's parish. My youngest brother was still five at that time, not knowing what is going on. The only thing Prince Fundy remembered was when he saw our own mother in a casket.

Ever since then I've decided to learn what my mother always do. I took care of my younger brother and as well as be the comfort person for my father and big brother. I became like the sister in the family. But I never regretted a thing of not being able to study to be a prince but instead learn the ways of my mother, the ways of a good Queen. 

As I approached the garden I can already see Queen Trixtin sitting on her seat in the middle of the outdoor tea house. The garden was surrounded by many different ornaments. It was beautiful and butterflies flying around the area.

"What a wonderful morning my Queen." I announced, as the Queen looked at me with delighted eyes.

"Oh Prince George like I said, no need for formalities when it's just us." Queen Trixtin chuckles, offering me a seat.

"My apologies your highness." I replied, as i seated on the vacant chair.

"It's okay Prince George, although I am quite intrigue on your ravishing behavior."

"Well I tried my best to be like my mother." I told her.

She looks at me with a concerned face, "Oh dear, that must have been hard for you was it?"

I sigh, "I got used to it over time your highness, yes it was hard but It's where I found my purpose."

"You're such a good son to your father." She smiled at me. "And I'm really grateful that you will be my son as well. So thank you Prince George, for accepting my Clay."

The Queen's words melted my heart. I was very much welcomed to the family. The King and Queen both likes me and is grateful for accepting this marriage with Prince Clay.

"I am very welcomed your grace, and yes I admit I was nervous at first but your son has nothing but been good to me. I got to admit that I have fallen for him." I responded, the Queen giving me her happiest face.

"Then I am very happy for the two of you. You will make a great king by his side." Queen Trixtin says, "Please do drink and have some snacks." She offers.

"Of course your highness." I say, both the Queen and I now talking about other Queen duty related to the kingdom while eating some cookies and sipping tea.

~~~~Training Grounds~~~~

As Prince George finished his tea time with the Queen, he walked straight towards the training grounds, only to see his brother Prince Technoblade sparring with some guard and a few warriors and other guards on break watching.

He looks as his brother sways in the sword to the opponent, giving the guard the defense ways as his brother does the attacking.

A hand swooped in behind Prince George's that made the brunette prince flinched in surprise, looking behind him to see none other than his prince.

"C-clay, you scared me." He whispers, looking into the Prince's emerald green eyes.

The blonde chuckles as he boldly enjoys hugging the brunette from behind. "Aw, cute." He whispers on George's ear, making him blush.

"You know people might be staring." Prince George says.

"Then let them, you're my prince Georgie." He teases, earning a scrawl from the other prince.

"You're such an idiot." Prince George sighs, "What happened to you being so 'mannerly' Prince Clay."

"That's not even an actual word George." The blonde laughs in response.

"Uh huh."

"Maybe I change my mind about proper manners when I'm with you." He teases the brunette again.

"Yow you two done flirting?" Prince Technoblade yelled from below the training grounds. Both Prince George and Prince Clay looked back, seeing that the other warriors and guards were looking at the two of them.

Prince George's face started heating up, as Prince Clay glares at them to which the soldiers quickly looks away.

"Alright Prince Technoblade I'll duel with you." The blonde says, walking up to the middle of the training ground.

"Awesome I've been wanting to know your axe skills, now show me." Prince Technoblade replies, giving Prince Clay a practice axe.

The blonde Prince took it, as he looked over to Prince Technoblade with a practice sword at hand.

"You're gonna use a sword?" He asked.

"Let us use our own skilled weapons, this way it'll be way more interesting." Prince Technoblade smirks.

The blonde Prince agrees, as he steps forward now positioning himself and so does Prince Technoblade.

"Don't go easy on me." Prince Clay jokes.

"Oh Prince Clay, I never go easy on anyone." Prince Technoblade grins.

The two of them battled as Prince George watched as the two wielded their weapons, the duel happening before their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PurpleCorn 🦄