17

Noah

What just fucking happened!! I'm so over the moon. I can feel a billions butterflies in my stomach. Damn it, I haven't felt this good ever.

I thought finding your mate would do this to you but fuck, Kerry's words enchanted the lights out of me. My light bulb has become even brighter and I feel the happiness of me and my wolf. She admitted that she can't stop falling in love with me. That's just such a huge thing for me. Gosh, I love this girl so much.

She could rip my heart and my should and she would get away with it, without me complaining. I'll give my life up for her. She can be the death of me but I'll never let her be the cause of my death, infront of anyone.

"You don't know how happy I am, right now." I voiced out.

"I can tell because you're not letting go of me, right?" She teased.

"Yeah. I'll never let go of you." I tighten my hold around her waist.

"You know, I shouldn't have bandaged that when you can just heal so fast on your own."

I chuckle. "I could heal on my own but it would be slow and torturing. I heal faster with you here holding me and that is worth my pain." I said honestly.

"You're really cheesy."

"And cliche."

She laughs. God I love that laugh. I kiss the top of her head and rest my head on the crook of her neck. She shivers and smiles at the same time.

Suddenly, I really feel the need to tell her. "Kerry, I really am not human."

"Noah-"

"No, I need you to know that I'm not human. Yes I have all the emotions and feelings that humans feel. I look human. But really, I'm not human. I'm not like you or Darla or any human being in this world. I'm half human."

She frowns.

"There isn't half human."

"But I am. And there's more who are like me. I'm not the only one."

She gasps. "Are you a demigod or a half blood?"

I smile at her attempt to humour me. "No, I'm something more unwelcoming, more dangerous. People hunt us down. And I'm afraid that if I tell you more then someone might come after you. Worse could happen would be you not wanting to be near me. But I have to tell you in order for you to understand."

"So I have to find out who you are because you aren't allowed to tell me?"

"Yes."

She hums. "Ok, I accept the challenge. I'll find out about you but you need to drop the hints."

I look at her curiously. "Its a shame that you haven't noticed all the clues I've been dropping recently. Are you serious that you haven't noticed peculiar things about me?"

"Yeah..." she dragged.

"Ok let me rewind and see what I have showed you about me. First, tell me if you feel something when I touch you."

"I... I get all these electrical signals and tingles and shivers when you're touching me. It's not normal because I don't feel this with... humans." She said the last part with a cringe.

"You agree now that I'm not human. Tell me, how do you feel when I'm not around?"

She pulls away from me, her expression changing to wounded. Fuck, I really did hurt her.

"It hurts real bad. Like someone stabbed me and I'm bleeding and the blood won't stop but I'm still alive with the pain."

"I'm sorry."

"You won't go without telling me, right?" She asked absentmindedly.

"No, not again. I won't do this to you again, Kerry."

She nestles in my chest again. "What else?"

"Well, it's not normal to fall in love with someone's scent."

As if she realized that, she nestled further in my chest like a small cacoon. Her nose tickled my Adam's apple making me chuckle. I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"And?"

"You should know that I can hear you when you don't want me to hear you and I have a really sharp eyesight."

"You can read minds? And how?"

"No, I have enhanced hearing so I can hear you whenever you whisper and don't want me to hear you. Your whispers are audible to me. Let's just say that I had strong genes to acquire great eyesight. I can see far distances from miles away."

She suddenly froze in my arms. I had to pull back to look at her small frame. She seemed tensed. Her body language spoke more volumes accurately. Kerry entangled herself from me and sat down beside me. The distance between us was more. I hated it.

"Why can't you tell me about who you are then?"

My hands yearned to envelop her in my arms again but I resisted that urge. "Kerry, mi amor, if I tell you, things will take up a bad notion but if you find out on your own, it is supposed to be ok."

"I'm getting goosebumps."

"You haven't freaked out yet so that's a good thing, I guess."

"You're saying it as if there is something much bigger than all you have told me."

"Do you want to find out? Do you wanna know who makes up the other half of my human body?" I asked with a sigh.

"Ok." She replied uncertainly.

"Then tomorrow I'll show you me. But before that, can I do something?"

She nods.

I stand up infront of her and get on my knees. I part her legs and go closer to her. Kerry seems confused about my moves so I go slow with everything. With me on my knees, we are of the same height.

I lean closer to her till our noses bump and till I can feel her shaky breath on my face. I graze her temple with my thumb and bring it down to the jaw.

I can't help it anymore now.

I feel her soft lips connect with mine as I gently kiss her. She doesn't respond and stays completely still. My feelings were beyond describeable. Sparks exploded with me as I kissed her softly and slowly. When I was about to pull away, I felt her hands fist in my shirt and she started responding back. I smiled in that kiss while my wolf purred. We pull away eventually.

"You should get some sleep. I'll take the couch." I whispered.

I stand up but Kerry takes hold of my hand. I feel her small cold ones wrap tightly around mine.

"We can share. I... I want you to stay."

"Ok."

...

Drop a vote and leave a comment!🥺