Ch. 2

*10 years later*

“Hey man what’s up?” My friend, Shane, calls out as he meets me at the bar of the club.

We do the typical bro hug, “Not much, just looking for a fine piece of ass.”

Shane’s smirk grows mischievously, “Well, there are quite a few fine ones around here and knowing you, you can tap any of them.”

“True, but none of them really caught my eye so far. They’re all too innocent. I need someone nasty tonight.” I grin maliciously.

Scoffing at my words, he turns to eye the crowd with his drink in hand. “If we’re going that nasty then you’re at the wrong type of club my friend.”

I laugh at him, “Yeah, but I wanted to corrupt a girl too.”

“Ahh then may I recommend that girl over there?” He points to a girl who’s shyly dancing in a group with other girls, but keeps checking out the other guys around her group.

I analyze her movements trying to see how she would react to me. “She might be slightly too innocent. The other girls are protective as if she could be hurt by any wrong move.”

“But just imagine breaking that though. Turning her into a slut and then pushing her away.” Shane licks his lips.

I turn slightly to look at him, “She may not be what I’m looking for, but she’s definitely caught your eye.” A slight gleam in his eye tells me that he wants her, “Go get her dude.”

He’s grinning seductively at her as he catches her eye, “Thanks man, good luck finding a girl for your tastes tonight.”

“Yeah yeah just make sure you destroy that bitch for me.” I push him towards her.

He shoots me a thumbs up as he joins the dancing and maneuvers towards the ladies skillfully. It only takes him about 5 minutes to drag her away from the group towards the bar. Winking at me, he makes sure that her drink is extra strong before they walk out of the club.

Well time to hunt.

I grab another drink from the bar and stare into the crowd of dancers waiting for someone to pop up. It doesn’t take long for a girl to catch my eye. She’s dancing without a care in the world, but moves away from the men constantly trying to dance up on her.

Mm. She moves so sexily, but acts so innocent, I can’t wait to get my hands on her. I wait for the men currently surrounding her to give up before I carefully glide over to her through the crowd. Dancing with another girl, I completely ignore my target, but stealthily guide my partner closer and closer until we’re right next to her. Slowly I start to involve her, while slowly ignoring the other girl until eventually I’m only dancing with her.

I get right up on her, letting her feel me as she grinds her body against mine. “Let’s get a drink.” I mumble in her ear after a few songs have passed. Tugging on her wrist, we move to the bar and order our drinks.

“So what’s a sexy woman like you doing here all alone?” I grin in a flirtatious manner.

A blush settles on her cheeks as that innocence makes itself known. “I needed to get out and release some pent up energy.”

“How about we release some energy in a different way?” I smirk confidently.

Bright red covers her face, as she shyly nods her head. “Umm, Wa… what do you mean?”

“Well what do you think I mean?”

“S… sex?” she whispers.

“Mmh yeah. I wanna fuck you so bad. You made me so hard while we were dancing.” I groan into her ear.

Shyly she whispers, “Well, sure then.”

“Great let’s go,” I barely give her a moment to set down her glass before I start pulling her out of the building and to my car. The sports car makes her look at me curiously, but I don’t care enough to explain to her.

Once we reach my house, I get out of the car and rush to open the door for her, so she sees me as chivalrous for a little while longer.

The next morning, I woke up to her rushing out of the bedroom and to the front door. Hmm guess she's embarrassed about what we did last night. Whatever.

The little waddle she's doing is sexy though, maybe I should catch her and make it worse. Nah, I need coffee.

Groaning, I sit up in my bed, then do my morning routine and go downstairs for coffee.

"Hello?" I answer my phone as I drain the last of the caffeinated sludge that powers me.

"Darling, I need your help with something." The voice of my mother comes through the phone.

I roll my eyes at her bluntness, "What no 'Good morning' or 'how are you'?" I ask her teasingly.

“Good morning dear, how are you?” She groans, annoyed.

I laugh at her, “I’m alright, what can I do for you?”

“I need you to give your father a loan. He can’t know about it though.” she demands.

Great. Yet again my parents are mooching off of me. They literally can’t handle finances anymore. Sure dad was rich when I was a kid, but now he’s an addict who can’t handle anything.

Sighing into the phone, “How much is he in the hole this time?”  I question her.

“About 10 grand,” she tells me. “Thanks honey. Talk to you later.”

The phone beeps and goes silent as she hangs up on me. Well, guess I need to go take care of my parents debts… again.

Grabbing my keys, I walk out the door to my car and drive to his bookies place.

“Trent, I heard he owes you again.” I state as I’m escorted into the back room.

“Ooh, so the boy is back to clean up after his daddy. How sweet.” The old man teases me.

He signals to his guards that are standing on either side of the door, and each of them come forward to punch me in the stomach.

"Tell daddy dearest that he's not getting anymore loans out of me. He's too risky when you don't find out about it. Last week he tried to pay with stolen cash that still had the tracker in it." Trent sneers from his seat.

My face hides all emotions as I pull out the stack of cash I picked up on the way here. “This is what he owes you.” Then I throw it on the table in front of him and walk out.

Pulling out my phone, I call my father. “Dad, I heard you have a little problem.”

“Yeah, I owe Trent.” He sighs.

“I took care of it already.” I announce.

“Thanks son. Did he give you any trouble?”

“Whatever Dad, just keep yourself out of trouble, he's cutting you off after the shit you pulled last week. I mean really he went to Mom this time. Mom! I refuse to let you get her killed.” I hang up on him angrily.

Damn I love the man, but he needs to get his shit together. I literally paid 20 grand last month to take care of his debt. He’s going to bankrupt me soon, so I’ll have to cut him off sooner or later. I just hope it doesn't kill him beforehand.

Time to work now. Fuck this is going to be a long ass day.

A/N
Sorry this took so long my mental health is a little on the fritz right now and my editor is really busy so if there are any mistakes my bad feel free to point them out my fellow grammar spies (rather not call us Nazis like other authors)

How do you feel about James right now?

I'm kind of conflicted about him. He's dealing with so much shit but the way he treats women is just smh.

Anywho see you in the next chapter!