Chapter 6

Jennie's POV

After rushing through some homework and literally shoved my food as fast as I can. I run through my room. I sat on my bed with my phone in my hand. I settle myself comfortably, well I was hoping that I could talk to her for a long time. Just stay aside your stupidity Jennie Kim, that's all what I needed from you.

I take a deep breath as my thumb hovers over my phone. Gosh why am I so nervous? It's just Lisa for godsake, oh that's why I'm so nervous.

I click the call and put my phone up to my ear. I hear it ringing and my heart's thumping rapidly, after a few seconds my heart stops... just joking the ringing stops. A quick "hello?" is heard.

"Hi Lisa it's me Jennie." I hear some shuffling on the other line. I got up from my nervousness. Was is a bad timing? what if she didn't expect me to call her?

"Jennie! Hi!" she suddenly perk up, is it because she knows it's me now? oh god I'm blushing right now. "I'm glad you called me." I smile giddily feeling my cheeks heat up from blushing. Thank god she can't see me.

"Me too." I stated shyly. I'm still shy around her even if I'm talking to her over the phone.

"So..." she trails off and I really hope she says something because I don't fucking know what to say, cat always got my tongue every time I talk to her. "How's your first day being in Senior year, how is it going?" she asks with a curious tone.

"not bad, classes seem easy but the homework is getting into my nerves." I say with a confidence I heard her giggle, cute.

"Oh I have to agree with you, first period is already making me crazy." she complains back, I laugh a little bit, but stop immediately "we can get through it together, anyway."

Oh my Gosh can this girl make my face redder than it already is? this is fucking killing me.

"Yeah, for sure." the line is quite for a moment and bite my lip.

"Tell me about yourself Jennie." I lay back at my bed, thinking. There is really nothing special to me.

"There's not much to know Lisa, my best friend which is clearly my one and only friend Im Nayeon, uhm yeah I'm lesbian as what all people now, that's all I guess." she stays quiet for a moment, I started biting my finger nails. I'm really boring to talked, aishh.

"That's enough for me, even though I'm sure there is much more to know about you." she says and I grinned a little.

"Well not really... I'm really boring." I admit, she giggles a little and cleared her throat.

"We just started talking and here you are lying to me." she says, I wish I was lying, though.

"My turn... tell me about you." she take a deep breath. I ready myself to hear a whole essay about her life.

"Well... I take pictures if I have free time. I dance and sing even though I'm not really that good..." I make a 'pft' sound that make her giggle who is she trying to fool, she's so damn good at it. "to continue my best friend Nancy and as you know my boyfriend Jungkook." she says, getting slower as she says boyfriend and the end. Wait is that it? that's all she got?

"Do you think I would believe you? That's all you have to tell me about you?" she sighs on the other line.

"Well I knew both the things you told me about you. And I bet you didn't know about me taking pictures." she says, trying to one me up.