Chapter 30

Lisa's POV

[The next day]

I'm driving to Jennie's house. I need to talk to
her. I've been calling her non stop but she's not answering any of my calls and messages.

Which is weird.

What happened? please remind me to never drink again.

I'm planning to tell her about the dare. She deserve to know the truth, before anyone tell her about it. I want to be the person who'll explain to her.

Flashback

"Jennie Kim, I will make her fell in love with me, then if she did. I'll dump her just like nothing happens. Her kind is disgusting she doesn't deserve to be in this school. I'll make her leave so our school doesn't have any shit." I said while looking at Jennie from the hallway she's walking with her friend bunny.

I almost cried spitting those harsh words into someone that I barely know. All I know is that she's a gay girl as what I've heard.

Jungkook, Nancy and I always made dare, every start of school year. However, this dare is way different from before, Nancy suggest to make Jennie fall in love with me then dump her then Jungkook agreed.

I was about to decline but I stop myself  from doing it, you know why? They are the only one that I have here at school I don't have any friend beside them. They might left me, and I can't bare that.

I walked through the hallway seeing Jennie getting her stuff at her locker. I know she's eyeing me I tried not to smile.

She quickly avert her gaze at me. She face her friend that has this freaking face that I really want to smash right now, she bites her lip sexually teasing her, how could she! Are they dating?

"Transferee?" I said trying to hide my irritation, she then turn her head to face me. The moment she face me there something weird inside and I'm not liking it.

She froze looking at me, her hair sits at her back perfectly, her cat-liked eyes that makes me stare, she have this mandu cheeks that I've been stoping myself to pinch. She doesn't ware make up but still catches my attention, how in the hell could she do that?

I was back into reality when she cleared her throat "I uhm no" then she glance at her Bunny Friend

I was back into reality when she cleared her throat "I uhm no" then she glance at her Bunny Friend. Why the hell she's looking at her when she's talking to me are they a thing?!

"No?" I said getting back her attention, keeping my lip tight smile with a furrowing brows. Just focus on me when I'm talking.