Chapter 49

Lisa's POV

It's been three weeks since we said our goodbyes to Nayeon. My fiancé Jennie, always assured me that she was alright. But every time she thought that I'm already sleeping I always heard her crying, she blames herself because of what happened to her best friend. It hurts to see her crying that all I can do is hug her and say that everything will be fine.

She's been always stressed her temper diminished, which is very unlikely to her. Between the two of us, I'm a bad temper and have shorter patience. These past few days her work always calls me that Jennie suddenly scolds her student. I had to talk to her but it turns out, to her being mad at me because she thinks I'm siding them instead of her, which isn't true.

I do understand her, Nayeon is a very important person to her. Nayeon's loss is a very large hole that will never be filled in her heart.

If only I could take all her sufferings and bear it for her I will, it's hurts me seeing her hurting.

"Miss Lisa, are you following?" I blink multiple times seeing Joy looking at me in concern I nod getting the file in her hands. "Come again please." she took a deep breath seating at my front. "Ms. Lisa is everything okay?" she held my hand squeezing it, I lean back massaging my forehead. "

"Everything is fine Ms. Joy." she look at me like examining me, but didn't push me to talk which I'm grateful for. "Okay... like I'm informing you earlier the Jeon cancel their meeting with us tomorrow they said there is a sudden emergency at their company, so you have your free day tomorrow. I cancel all your appointment for the rest of the day since you've been off the moment you enter the office. You can go home now, take a rest you need that after all, that happened." she patted my head making my teardrop I wipe it quickly but it didn't leave unnoticed to her she sighed getting into my side she turn my chair hugging me.

"Hmm Lisa I might be your secretary but I can also be your Unnie you know that right?" I nod while sniffing she caresses my head stepping back a little to look at me she squats leveling me. "What I want for you to do is to rest, spend time with your hot fiancé." she smirks winking at me, I smack her which makes her laugh. "Yeah... don't you dare?" I cross my arms sending her my deadly glare, this is one of the reasons I don't want Jennie to come here to my office. All of my employees looking at her, gawking at her pisses me off.

"Hey, Lisa I'm not like them, both of you are like a younger sister to me, hello." she rolled her eyes pinching my nose making me scrunch. "But seriously Lisa, you should get some rest you look like shit." I scoff at getting my stuff but it's true though, I look like shit. I bid her goodbye, then send Jennie a quick message that I'll be home early.

"Honey... I'm home." I removed my shoes dropping my car keys. Is she still not home? I proceed to the living room looking for her but she's wasn't there. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for myself, as I'm pouring water on the glass I heard a soft voice along with a piano.

I sigh in relief she's already here.

I grab my glass of water proceeding to the room next to our bedroom, I slowly open the door peeking my head to see her... playing piano with her closed eyes, her lovely voice filled my ears. My girl is a hell damn good singer.

My heart clenched seeing her crying while singing, my baby.

And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now, I wish you were here