Chapter 72

No proof read...

Lisa's POV

"Unnie wake up!" I groan feeling heavy weight in my stomach.

"Unnie wake up... it's time, it's time." I slowly open my eyes seeing Ella on top of me, she smile when she saw me awake.

"Mmm...time for what?" I rub my eyes sitting up, leaning on the headboard. She pout crossing her arms infront of her chest.

"Unnie, you told me you're going to be my other parent, for my family day." she drop her head, not looking at me. I widen my eyes immediately hugging her.

"Yes Baby, I'm going with you. Unnie just woke up so my mind barely working." She groan, immediately hugging me.

"Good Unnie, come on Mom prepared breakfast we should head downstairs." she grab my arms, pulling me down the bed.

"Mom! Mom! Lisa Unnie's awake!" Ella run to Jennie who's busy preparing the table, she smile looking at Ella.

I smile at her she nods motioning us to sit.

My eyes wondered, where is Jisoo Unnie and Auntie?

"Mom and Unnie, went out early." Jennie said catching my gaze.

"Unnie can you cut my bacon, please." Ella plead, making me smile.

"Ella, Lisa Unnie is-"

"Of course baby." I hold Jennie's arm cutting her off, while giving her reassuring smile. She gulp looking at her arm where my hand on.

I smile, giving her a squeeze, before getting Ella's plate.

Baby steps Lisa... baby steps.

——

After I went back home, I immediately took a bath preparing myself for Ella's Family Day. I don't know what comes into my mind, that come to this point.

All I know is I was hurt when she got bullied for nonsense reason. I swear to all the saints if I witness Ella being bullied again, I don't know what I can do.

I remember what Jennie's Mom said, that Jennie adopted Ella because I said so. I have this feeling that Ella is my daughter too. Even though Jennie and I is not together, I will still treat Ella like my own child.

I don't know what is happening to Jennie and I right now, all I know is she's slowly opening out. Which makes me so happy.

If Jennie's Mom think, I can help Jennie to back to her old self I will do anything to help her.

I'm still longing for Jennie's forgiveness and I'm willing to wait no matter who long it is.

——

I parked my car beside Jennie's car which I spotted at Ella's school parking lot. I get my phone and purse jogging to entrance.

As I enter, blasting of music can be heard. There's a lot of families here. I bit my lips looking for Jennie and Ella, where are they?

I'm walk through the hallway, when I heard someone called me.

"Lisa Unnie!"