Chapter 71

No proof read...

Lisa's POV

I walk upstairs, looking for Ella. She told me she wants to see me, I held her Chocolate Milk Shake I know she likes this I can't help but feel giddy.

I knock three time hearing her cute voice "wait." I giggle, hiding her milk shake at my back.

"Who is it... UNNIE!" she jumped into my body, as soon as she open the door.

"Ohhmp Baby!" I giggle kissing her head. She tap my shoulders asking to let her down.

"Unnie you forgot something...." she pout putting both of her hands at her back while turning side by side.

She looks adorable.

"Hmm... I don't think so." I purse my lips making her whine. She tug my legs giving me her puppy eyes, while pouting.

"Unnie where's my chocolate milk shake?" she pouts even more, poking my belly.

"Ohh come on you know I won't forget that!" I show her, her chocolate milk shake making her jump.

"Yey Unnie, thank you!" she literally grab it in my hand running back to her room.

I followed her closing the door in the process. "So how's your day, Ella?" she humming while sipping her drink, while wiggling her legs.

"It's good Unnie, I talked to Mom awhile ago." I nod, sitting beside her.

"What did you guys talked about?" she tilted her head, while looking at me.

"She asked me if I already did my homework which is I do and if I already eat my lunch." she showed me her gummy smile, continue sipping her drink.

"She's a great Mom, isn't she?"

"She's the Best!"

I spend half of my day with Ella, Auntie said Jennie will be late so, she plead joining them for dinner. I said no at first but Ella used her puppy eyes, which I for sure she get from Jennie.

Helping Ella doing her Night Routine, she asked me to tucked her to bed.

"Unnie can you stay for awhile until I fall asleep." she hold my hand, I nod kissing her forehead laying beside her.

"Go to sleep Ella, I'm here." she wrap her arms in my waist snuggling her face into my neck. I casually tap her hips while humming some songs to help her sleep.

I yawn feeling also sleepy when Ella's room door slowly open. I turn my head to the side, looking for who is it.

"Jennie." I mumbled softly not trying to wake up Ella.

She stop on track looking at me and Ella dumbfounded.

"W-what are you doing here?" she asked standing at the foot part of the bed looking at Ella.

"Ella called me saying she misses me, so I drop by but she insisted me to stay here." she sighed while nodding her head.

I waiting for her to be mad or say something harshly, but she didn't.

She look really tired.

"Have you eaten your dinner, yet?" she was taken a back by my sudden question.