Chapter 15

Jennie's POV

After a while of just relaxing..on each other basically, Lisa sat up and stretched. She looks at me and sees the way I was sitting while she was laying on me. 

"Oh my gosh were you okay laying like that?" she asks me. I just nod, actually finding it comfortable even though it was an odd position. Especially with her laying on top of me.

"Yup and it was fine." I assure her, giving her a smile. She leans over and grabs her water bottle, taking a sip of it. 

"Sorry I was like..totally just laying on top of you." she giggles a little, putting her water bottle down on the table now. 

"It's okay." I shake my head, thinking inside that it was more than okay. But I don't want to show my excitement. 

"I have an idea." she says leaning back on the couch and facing me. "what if we go to that restaurant that's down the street from my house for dinner?" she asks, my eyes widen slightly. 

"That place is kind of fancy..and expensive." I point out she makes a 'pft' noise and shrugs. 

"So what? my treat." she smiles, standing up. 

"That's a big no no." I shake my head quickly, standing up after her. She's a bit taller than me so I tilt my head up a little at her. "you're not paying for me." I finished putting both of hands on my waist.

"Uhm, yes I am." she says and then turns away quickly, walking towards the stairs. "I'm also going to let you barrow some clothes, let's go change!" she says excitingly and runs up the stairs. 

I follow after her, going up the stairs and I look to the right to see her standing outside her bedroom door. I go over and she opens it, letting us both in. I look around, seeing how pretty white and organized it is. 

"Sit here." she pats her bed, telling me to sit down. I oblige, watching her walk in to her walk in closet. shit. 

"Are you sure your clothes are going to fit me?" I ask her as she turns around, her jaw hanging low. 

"Of course Jen they are!" she says loudly. She picks out a pair of pretty jeans for me along with a nice light blue shirt. She throws them to me and I look at them, along with the size. huh, maybe these will fit me. 

She comes out of her closet, holding a jean skirt and a crop top. "you gave the vibe that screamed 'don't give me really girly clothes!'" she says she laughs a little. I nod, appreciating what she gave me to wear. 

I look down at the clothes again and realize how nice they are. They look brand new. She must take really good care of her clothes. I finally look up and see her shirt is off, her bra catching my attention.