Chapter 26

Jennie's POV

"I missed you!" Lisa lunges herself at me, throwing herself over her arms go around me, squeezing me tightly. I laugh at her, hugging back. 

"You just saw me yesterday." I said as she sinks back into the driver seat. She blushes, shrugging. She puts her car in reverse. 

"So? I can't miss you." she pouts as she starts driving to school. I shake my head in response.

"I didn't said that." I say teasing her. She huffs playfully. "I missed you too." a big smile forms on her face and she pats the steering wheel. 

"Yay!" she says happily as her cute self drives us to school. 

Once we arrive, we both get out. I fight the urge to hold her hand as we walk into school casually. I don't mind what's going on right now because she's trying to figure herself out but she's too much. I mean we almost, did some stuff yesterday. You know some stuffs?

She follows me to my locker first, standing beside me as I say hi to Nayeon and open it. 

"how was your date?" I ask her smiling. 

"Jennie it wasn't a date, we just met." she rolls her eyes, but then blushes. Oh hell yeah! "She's so cute and sweet." 

"heck yeah!" I say happily and hug her, beyond happy that she found someone. We let go and she holds my arms. She nudges her head towards Lisa behind me. I whisper to her, "I'll tell you the tea later." 

She nods, letting go of me. "see you guys later." she smiles as I close my locker and walk to Lisa's locker with her. She opens it, but then paused and looks at me. 

"So Nayeon like someone already.Right ?" she asks raising her brows, I nod, a bit confused inside. She goes back to grabbing things from her locker. I wonder why she asked that.

"Lisa!" we both hear down the hall as Nancy comes rushing over. She's out of breath. I mentally roll my eyes. "Lisa you have to talk to Jungkook. We are sorry about what happened, he's a mess without you." she says pulling her arm, trying to get her to follow her. 

"No, he cheated and with my best friend..well, ex best friend." she pulls away from Nancy grip, not sounding happy. Nancy sighs, trying again. 

"It didn't mean anything. Please, he just wants a few words." she begs, putting her hands together. I grow some balls to go and stand beside Lisa, crossing my arms. This isn't my business but why not? You know. 

"She said no." I said, raising an eyebrow at Nancy. She squints her eyes at me, tilting her head.