Chapter 63

No proof read...

Author's POV

Lisa's currently having her meeting with some of her team regarding the problem their facing right now which is the demolition.

"Ms. Lisa I thought you talk to the current honor of the property? How did it turned out?" Lisa groan while fisting her hands.

"The talked is not worth it, they can't do anything about it. It's our mess we need to clean it up." Lisa stated making her chair borders nod.

She's pissed and mad the thought that Jennie pushing with some guy that she doesn't even know, makes her blood boils.

"If some of you already come up with the plan, pitch it to me as soon as possible. The meeting is dismissed, thank you."

Lisa went back to her office, when her phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi beautiful Lisa." Lisa frowned looking at her phone in confusion.

Unknown.

"Do you still remember me?"

"No... and I'm sorry who are you? And how did you get my number?"

"It's Min-ho the guy in the elevator, how was that?" Lisa mouth formed in O before seating at her chair.

"Yes I do remember."

She casually said, then she remember he's the guy Jennie pushing her into.

Did she fucking give my number with some guy!? Oh fucking hell Jennie!?

Lisa grip her phone tightly, is she that persistent? Lisa rolled her eyes, then she heard on the other line laugh.

"Good, anyway I got your number from Ms. Kim..." Lisa clenched her fist shaking her head.

She gotta be kidding me!

"Ahm Lisa, I was thinking if I could take you out for dinner?"

Lisa breath out while massaging her forehead.

"I'm sorry Min-ho, but I can't at the moment." she rolled her eyes, wanting to strangle Jennie to death by giving him, her number.

"Why? You're not free tonight?" Min-ho asked a little bit sad, making Lisa almost gagged.

"Yes I am and Min-ho to be honest I don't want to go out with you we basically don't know each other." Lisa frustratingly said.

"I know Lisa but I just can't control it. I want to see you. That can happen right?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm not in the mood for a date. So I'm going to drop this call, I have more important things to do."

Lisa ended the call without even waiting for the other line to speak.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JENNIE!"

"Oww!."

"What happened?" Jisoo look at her sister in concern. Jennie stuck her tongue out.