Chapter 24

Jennie's POV

[at home]

Nayeon dropped me off home so I can take my own car to Lisa's house. She told me to come over as soon as I could. So when I got dropped off home, I got right into my car and drive to her house. 

I knock on the door, waiting for her to answer. She opens it a few seconds later and lets me in, giving me a quick, warm hug. 

"Did you see the look on Jungkook's face when I asked you to come over?" she asks and laughs. "priceless."

"He looked beyond pissed." I laugh along with her. "why do you think he wanted to talk to you?" 

"I have no idea. He didn't seem to care about when I broke up with him so I don't know what he could of wanted." she shrugs, seeming to think nothing of it. "let's go up to my room." she smiles and grabs my hand. 

We walk upstairs, going into her room. She shuts the door behind us and locks it, plopping on her bed with a groan. I laugh, sitting at the end of the bed criss crossed. 

"I need to take my makeup off." she says and stands up quickly, going over to her desk with all her makeup on it. She pulls out a wipe and starts to wipe it on her face. 

"and then you need to never put it back on." I said, she whines playfully, shaking her head. 

"Sorry, no can do." she says to me. 

"you're so pretty though." I said and she freezes, turning to me. Both of our faces turn pink as she sighs. 

"I have acne." she argues, pouting. 

"everyone does." i say. "you don't see me wearing makeup." 

"well you have nice skin!" she says louder, not facing me. I let out a big breath. 

"so do you!" I say just as loud. "believe me, people who do makeup are very talented. But you don't do any fancy makeup look like that. You don't need foundation or blush to look nice." I explain to her, trying to make her more confidence in yourself. She finishes taking it off and throws the wipe in the trash. 

"really?" she asks like I didn't just mean that I said to her. She's too cute. 

"have I ever lied to you?" I ask gently. She shakes her head, giving me a soft face. "see, you look good." I said standing up. I shift her chair so she's looking at herself in the mirror. "well...way better than good." 

She just stares at herself, her eyes shifting go me every once and a while. "you're stunning." I said looking at her. 

"oh be quiet." she says and stands up from the chair. "Well then make me." I said with a smirked on my face.

In a swift motion she turns around and smashes her lips into mine. I close my eyes quickly, our lips parting for a moment so we can both breath. That was so unexpected, but I like it.

She walks forward, making me walk backwards. The back of my legs hit the edge of her bed and I'm forced to sit down. Her lips attack mine as she straddles my waist, having our bodies touch. 

She cups my cheeks, tilting her head to deepen the kiss. My hands go straight for her waist again, squeezing her hips lightly, making her groan. Her tongue swipes over my bottom lip, asking me for entrance. I let her in and the kiss turns even more intense. 

I moan under her, feeling her hips grinds against mine. It's so gentle that I don't know if she's doing it on purpose or not. But I can feel it and it's making my body tingle. Especially down there. 

"You need to stop complimenting me so much." she says pulling away for a moment, keeping our faces closer. We are both breathing heavy, our eyes connected. "it does something to me." 

She pushes my chest back, making me fall against her bed. I watch as her hands grab the hem of her shirt and pull it off, the fabric going over her head. She throws her shirt to the side, her bra now exposed to me. The top of her boobs sticking out. 

She leans down and connects her lips with mine again. What could this turn into? I mean, she just took her shirt off. My heart starts racing as my body feels intensely hot. Now I can feel her hips really grinding back and forth on me, faster. All I can say is thank God I am not a boy.

"Lisa?" we hear outside her door with two small knocks. We both pull away, out of breath completely. She gets off of me, putting on her shirt as quick as she can. 

"Yeah Mom?" she asks as she struggles to find one of her arm holes. I try to catch my breath, as my eyes also blink rapidly to adjust. Holy hell, that just happened. 

"Why is your door locked?" she asks. Lisa goes over and unlocks the door, opening it. 

"I have Jennie over." she says taking a deep breath, trying not to make it not so noticeable she's out of breath. 

"Oh hi dear!" her mom says waving at me. I wave back, smiling at her. 

"Hi Auntie!" I said sweetly. She looks back at Lisa who's slowly trying to close the door. 

"Honey why is your shirt inside out?" her mother asks and my eyes widen. Oh Lalisa! 

"Oh haha I just put on more comfortable clothes when I got home, must've did it too quick." she laughs slightly, trying to make it sound like an honest mistake she did. 

"Oh alright. Well I'm making dinner. You're welcome to stay Jennie!" she says and I nod, thanking her. 

Lisa finally shuts the door, putting her back to it. We look at each other and I can't help but giggle at her. She rolls her eyes at my reaction to what just happened with her mother.

"Way to go." she said shaking her head. I laugh at her that makes her pout. Oh gosh that pout she's really cute.

I approach her putting both of my hands at each side of her head. I lean down to her ears. "Oh yeah maybe it says that I should be on top." she stiffened, I lightly open my mouth releasing my hot breath. "Hmm Jen..." I lean to kiss her earlobe she tilt her head for more access I trail of kissing her neck. Oh gosh!

"Jen mmm... we can't my mom... oh fuck." I finally spotted her sweet spot. "Do you want me to stop... Lisa-yah?" I ask looking at her. I put my on leg between her legs pushing knee little hard at her core. I smirk I can feel her throbbing core. She bit her lips, trying hard not to moan. Fuck she's so sexy.

She shake her head lightly, grabbing my nape kissing me roughly. My hand drop at her ass squeezing it she moans making her mouth parted. I darted my tongue at her mouth. Our tongue fighting in dominance. I grind my leg at her core making her head throw back.

"Fuck Jen..." I picked her up making her legs wrap around my waist. She kiss my neck as I lay her gently at her bed.

I examine her face, her beautiful doe eyes, prominent nose, and kissable lips. Everything is dying for. "Stop staring and kiss me already Kim." I laugh a little making her groan she sit up and was about to pull me into kiss when-

"Lisa! Jennie! dinner's ready!" I smirked making her pout. "My mom is such a cock blocker." I laugh I lean in to give her a peck. But she hold my nape kissing me passionately.

When the kiss subside, her forehead press against mine. We're both catching our breath looking at each others eyes.

"Let's go Lisa-yah, before I decide to make you my dinner." she stiffened while blushing. I give her a last peck before we fixed ourselves then go downstairs.