Chapter 64

Author's POV

"Where's Ms. Kim?" Deb asked Rosé who's busy arranging Jennie's schedule for the month.

"She's not coming to work." Rosé said without even glancing at Deb.

"Jennie is on leave?"

"Ms. Kim file her day as her rest, Deb." Rosé said emphasizing Ms. Kim because she thinks she forgot to show her respect.

"Debby, just to remind you Ms. Kim call her Ms. Kim to know your place." Debby scoffed rolling her eyes with her arms crossed.

"Excuse me who are you to scold me?" She eyed Rosé from head to toe which makes her blood boils but maintain her smiling face.

"No, you excuse me Debby Never. I'm Rosé Park Executive Assistant of the CEO so basically I'm higher than you. I have the right to correct you since you work under me, right Secretary Never?"

Rosé raised her eyebrows eyeing her from head to toe with crossed arms copying what she did to her. Debby clenched her jaw but nod at her.

"Yeah Rosé—"

"Ms. Park... call me Ms. Park." she demanded with her authoritative voice.

"Yes, Ms. Park." Rosé smiled in satisfaction before heading back to her table.

"If you have nothing to do, you can leave now."

Once Debby was out of Rosé's sight she released a relief. "What a bitch." she mumbled.

"Mom is this real? I'm not ready." Ella asked while descending the stairs. "Ow my baby, you're already beautiful like Mom." Jennie said reaching for Ella's hand to intertwine with hers.

"Mom, is it my birthday?" Jennie chuckled leveling Ella's height. "Birthday? If it's your birthday, we will do more baby. I'm going to host a party for the whole village." Jennie said making Ella's cheeks puff with her smile.

"Then aren't we inviting Aunt Jisoo with us?" Ella point at Jisoo who's busy checking her phone.

"Oh Ella Aunt Jisoo, will be the one in charge of the company since your Mom will spend time with you. You can have her all by yourself." Jisoo said smiling at Ella.

"Yes baby, so come on." Jennie holds Ella's hand heading to her car.

"Amusement Park!" Ella runs not even waiting for Jennie. Jennie shakes her head locking her car before jogging to Ella.

"Ella wait for me!" Jennie lift Ella twirling her around making Ella laugh. "Mom put me down." Jennie slowly put Ella down fixing her dress.

She wandered her eyes thinking about what to do first. "Do you want to play?" Ella nodded excitingly.

"Okay! Miss one round please."

"Mom someone's knocking on the door, " Jisoo said while busy fixing her things heading to their company.

Mrs. Kim immediately went to their front door...

"Lisa?"