Bonus Chapter: Scarlet

Warning: Twincest ahead.

I woke up, caressing the curve of skin.

His soft breath soothed my worries but something always internally felt wrong.

I called softly into his ear "Honey?"

He groaned "Wh.. What..."

The heat under the covers didn't help me wake up any faster.
And clearly he was even more hellbent on sleeping in.

I couldn't help but smirk.
"It's morning...."

He groaned in what sounded like annoyance but only amusement built in response on my part.

I wrapped my arms around him tighter, bringing my arm down his chest and waist landing perfectly around his hard on.

"You can keep on whining, telling me no and pushing me away... But you're the one who comes crawling back. Masochist much?"

He turned over all of a sudden looking up at me.
The smooth cheeks, wide eyes and round lips.
Honey had a full head of curly hair which bounced in ways that did things to me I dont care to admit.
" Look. Can't we just stop. I mean... Its wrong. We're... Brothers for fucks sake."

I raised my brows at him.
"You want to play the blood card right now?"
Honey rolled his eyes pushing a hand into my face.
"Yeah. I'm playing the blood card. We're brothers and... Well... Dad's will hear us."

I'd already lost clutch of his erection but now, I decided it was enough to stop my advances.

I wasn't a loving person. Neither was I a pushover like some people were in love.

I was well aware Honey regretted every time we fucked. I was even more aware how much he was convinced his best friend Sampson was the love of his life.

I growled out softly getting up tiredly.

5 am was a good time to wake up.
You got more done undisturbed.

I dressed silently, fiddled with my tie, glanced over at Honeys bare ass again before questioning what was more important.
Hah. My Godfather was for sure.

I turned around heading out of the room.

Heading downstairs I found my father at the breakfast table giving me a glare, sipping at his coffee.

"What time did you get home last night?" he began

I laughed "I'm not staying. I was visiting my brother."

Father bit his lips.
"I thought... You'd be the one to take over."

I rolled my eyes picking up a croissant.
"I am not doing this with you again."

My father pouted "Aren't you my son!? Aren't you my heir!? My pride and joy, Scarlet. Why are you treating our family like a burden."

I was growing irritated. "You're misunderstanding my intentions. One, just cause I'm the oldest doesn't mean I owe myself to my family. Two, everything I do is for my family. Three, I also consider Feryn my family dad! He's my godfather and my best friend!"

My father sighed "Yeah... The quality time you were supposed to have spent with me... I've been robbed of by that mobster!"

I bit my tongue. "Yeah. Seems like dad found a long term method of punishing you for all the toys you kept."

His face paled at my comment as his mouth fell open.
"Who told you that?"

I smirked "My Godfather."