Chapter Eight: Mac's Field.

I looked around his odd lounge. It wasn't the epitome of luxury, if anything it felt a bit drug den-ish.

I looked over at Koryn as he played a game of pool alone.

I sighed "While we were supposed to be here all day... I'm sure I could find better things to occupy myself with."

Looking over at him, another cigarette sat at his lips as his brows dipped at me.

"That's no fun, I was about to get serious with our previous conversation."

"Previous conversation?" I mumbled to myself.

At that moment I heard soft gasps of air, as someone ran into the room slamming the door shut.
I recognised the pale hair and skin.
The boy took off his darkened spectacles only to frown at Koryn softly.

"What's going on why did you call me here so fast... You know I work full time..."

Koryn hummed shuffling around the pool table.
"We didn't finish our conversation at the charity bash I figured... Why not now?"

I groaned when I realised where this was going.

Getting up, I brushed myself off.

"I'm not letting you fuck me dirt bag. I already said it."

Koryn smirked to himself.
"Fair enough buuuut I'm just gonna warn you Aldwyn Gabe is kind of a rare jewel."

Looking over at the boy he had shimmering eyes and the most delicate of features. He was so delicate even a single lash on him was the purest thing I'd seen.

Koryn went on." I know your next line of business is to sneak into somewhere he works and throw money at him. Like father, like son right?"

I huffed, smirking to myself.
This is why dad ought to keep his dick in his pants... He was giving me a bad rep.

"While you're right about my next tactic... I'm not as shortsighted as my fathers. Beside there's one difference, Marek."

He tilted his head at me taking another drag, blowing out another puff of smoke.
"Oh yeah? What's that?"

I glowered back at him. "I don't believe in, nor have any need for Love. I'm not going to blindly pursue your doll. I'm quite good at accepting defeat."

I wasn't. I never backed down till I got what I wanted... But this guy would never play by the books.

For a moment his eyes softened and a small frown sat on his face. He looked away from me before turning away from me and snuffing out his cigarette in a nearby ashtray.

He hummed out "Yeah. I know that already, Russworth."

I frowned when I figured he was teasing me about backing down but a part of me felt that wasn't what he was referring to.

Was he referring to the fact that he knew I didn't give a shit about romance or love?

That made better sense to me more but... How would he know that about me?

Koryn turned back to me and hummed "Give me a counter offer let's see if we can match. I already told you. Gabe is important, firstly he's loyal, belongs solely to me and is a virgin. Let's not even talk about the fact he's  stunningly gorgeous and an obedient. How about we share?"

I snorted uncontrollably. "Hah. No. I want him. I'll give you whatever you want except any sexual favours!"

A smirk formed on his lips.
"Fine then I want to whip and spank you. I want to demean and break you down Aldwyn Russworth."