Chapter Nine: Muse

I strummed at the mandolin listening to its cries. This was the only time... Something happened. Calling out to someone and hearing a response of equal force.
Perhaps that's why I loved Opera.

Vladimov: I'm so pissed at you.
I stared down at the phone with a scoff.

Aldworth: You're always pissed at me and it comes across childish.

Vladimov: No! You're the one who's childish Aldwyn. Fighting with Koryn!? You're ruining things for yourself you dickhead!

I rolled my head back in annoyance. God he bitched like a girl.

Aldworth: I've made amends. I'll get what I want and in turn perhaps might win the respect of Koryn Marek.

Vladimov: Fuck off! What did you do?

Aldworth: I didn't do anything... Some reason that self absorbed imbecile wanted to negotiate. Maybe he's not as dim-witted as he seems.

Vladimov: God's graced you with good luck. I dont care if you have to suck his dick to get on his good side. Right now you have a reputation to fix.

I groaned silently. Oh if only he knew.

Thursday night I felt wary thinking about the following night. I felt awkward about going into the negotiation knowing nothing about intercourse.

Aldworth: So... How can I make it easier for myself?

Scarite: Wait you're serious? You're gonna have sex with Koryn ?

Aldworth: It's just a negotiation. Eugh I feel like a toy. I swear once this is all done and over with I'm going to wipe them off the face of the Earth.

Scarite:And you did this all over a toy too.

Aldworth: He's not just a toy... He's important.

Scarite: Well...Why are you coming to me asking me for advice on fucking.

Aldworth: You're the bastard who has tonnes of experience with girls.

Scarite: So is my other brother*. I find it ridiculous you're coming to me for advice like this. You could have asked Vlad.

**Scar refers to Koryn as his other brother.

Aldworth: Vlads on his period. I think having a girl on the team has encouraged him to chanel his inner bitch.

Scarite: Well ask your parents about the fucking birds and the bees.

Aldworth: Eugh no! Look. I'll get right to the point. I know you have a thing with your twin. How does that work?

Scarite: I'm not helping you!
You're on your own.

Aldworth: How have I managed so far with you guys as my running mates.

Scarite: I don't know but anytime we tell you to do anything you refuse outright. I'm not helping you.

Aldworth: Look. Just... One word of advice give me one word of advice.

Scarite: Finger yourself in preparation.

Aldworth:What!? Euch. Fuck no why would I molest myself!??

Scarite: Told you, you never listen. Goodnight.

I frowned at my phone opening up Google 

"Stupid selfish assholes!"

I began to search online what I'd need to prepare. As much as it was a matter of pride... I also didn't wanna cry like a baby or look ridiculous at tomorrow's negotiation.