Chapter Twelve:When You Get What You Want.

"Fucking finally!!"  I hissed down the phone as Vladimyr sighed out judgingly.
"Congrats Aldwyn but you're not gonna let your new toy distract you from your campaign are you?"

I scoffed "Of course not! Hell I only got him because I want him somewhere I can work out what the toys think of my methods... I don't know, I think I might just abolish the rules surrounding toys once and for all. Have them stick to the streets serving trash instead of our good reputable men. They're a distraction and a blemish on our reputations."

I stopped watching the light-haired boy bounce back into the room with a big grin on his face.

I blinked at him confusedly, realising I hadn't heard a word Vladimyr was saying.

" Vlad... I've got to go..."

He growled on the line" Hey asshole! You didn't answer my question! You have the debates coming up and I wanna know if you... "

I hung up focusing on Gabriel who was standing awkwardly at my couch.
I tilted my head at him
"What do you normally do, you toys?"

He blinked at me with a weird look on his face.

"Uh? Well..."
He stared at the floor.

"I don't know what Mr Marek was planning but he said something about training. I think he wanted a submissive. But I'll do anything you want of me! I can sing... I can dance for you I can..."

I sighed in dismissal raising a hand for him to stop. "That's enough. I'll think it over and work out a contract."

Sitting down I inspected today's breakfast tray and sipped at my coffee. Scrolling through my phone I sighed out for him.
"Butter my croissant please Gabriel I have a few things to check this morning."

He breathed softly and slowly working on the task.

The morning went by awkwardly but... Steadily nevertheless.

Getting ready to visit my father's out of town business I was feeling really stiff having a loyal dog following me around.
I felt like at any moment he might attack me but everytime I looked over he had this fluffy-jolly look on his face.

I felt strange, clambering into my car and giving one final glance at Gabe who was waving from the entryway.

Beside me a low voice caught my attention.

"So, Who's the toy?"

I scoffed glancing over at my father who was wearing spectacles staring at his open laptop.
"He's nobody."

My dad hummed softly.
"He looks familiar. Wasn't he.... No it couldn't be... Is he the one from the party? The one with Koryn."

Fuck he was nosey. "Ugh! Yeah! So. We made a negotiation. I won fair and square."

My father finally looked up at me with a scowl.

"Negotiation? Surely you didn't buy that boy with my money Aldwyn."
I chuckled "No actually I earned him from Koryn Marek..."
My father growled low "What did he... have you do... Surely not play punching bag?"
I scoffed sticking my nose up at him "Definitely not!"

My father chuckled "Fine. What did you trade Aldwyn?"

I huffed, looking up in the rear view mirror Rayus was giving me a sassy glare.
The look of Now you're gonna get it.

I immediately licked my lips.
My father didn't like liars.

I wasn't about to lie.
"I extended my friendship. After all Scarlet said to make a connection with him. He gave me the toy as a symbol of our acquaintance."