Chapter Forty Three: Dopamine Decline

After I was done consumating my new marriages I figured it was better I go down and mingle again.... Make face at least.
I wasn't interested in having any more sex.

Didn't change the fact that the other Princes were all trying to pull and doing pretty well.

I rejoined my people, welcoming them and taking interest in them when I recognised a particular pair of green eyes behind a mask.

I decided to push through the crowd to go and meet them.

It was him, I was sure of it. The one I hadn't seen since my disappearance. The one who inspired me.

Today the person was dressed quite well all wrapped up in high fashion, and diamond studded headpiece.

I offered him a glass of Champagne.
"Sartre, good to see you. We should drink to our meeting again. When was the last time I saw you...  when I kicked you out my parents house? I'm starting to get the gist of it though.... You were a secret admirer all along? A follower before anyone else?"

He smirked "Very proud aren't you Aldwyn? "

I laughed "Of course. Who wouldn't be."

I noticed behind him a whole gaggle of women were chatting and giggling.

I smiled up at him. "Why won't you take them upstairs and play?"
He leaned closer to me.
"Last time you wouldn't let me stay at your party.... Now you're hosting me?"

I smirked "It's a happy day for me.... Its my wedding day."

Apparently! No one told me I'd be getting fucking married today.
Sartre smirked "I don't know Aldwyn... Last I saw you... Made me think you're not the best party host... But I'll change my mind if you take me upstairs and make love to me?"

That hurt me. I hadn't really made love to anyone... And I wasn't about to start now.

I shook my head hesitantly." I uhm.. Lovemaking isn't something that I do.. "

He hovered over me those thin lips curling up into a smile" Are you sure Aldwyn? "

My heart was pounding. Above all else I remembered the way he'd eyed me up when I'd danced with Lily...
The way he'd stolen my first kiss.... The way he made my skin burn.
I bit my lip staring at the floor.

I realised though that one mans meaningless night was another man's night of delicate passion.

I glanced back at those pristine greens "We should go upstairs..."

Other people would stop me... An older woman, a friend of my grandmother kept trying to offer me her toys as sexual playmates.

I denied her.

I was blissfully unaware... A warm hand stayed wrapped around mine as I pulled him through the crowd.

People pouted at him.
People were jealous.
Here.... He was the villain... I was the saviour.

The room was deathly silent as I lay on my back feeling his lips travel down by abdomen in soft chups.

I watched him carefully through my mask. I wished I knew more about him... He was the one who stole my interest.... For a short time... And then for my own sake I'd pushed him away...
The night was long.... And I managed to enjoy myself with him wrapped around me. For the sake of the Ascension task.... I avoided him every time he went for my lips. And every time he tried to bite or nibble me again I'd move.

This wasn't about love or feelings.
This was.... Two men just down to fuck.

Mostly it seemed... He was after something slow, meaningful and gentle.... And he got that.... But I never let him cross the boundary of fucking/loving.