Chapter Forty Six: A Marriage Of Evil.

I stood in the empty corridor listening to the fun others were having.  Something bothered me.

Was it the way his eyes looked at me beside her?

I laughed silently to myself.

Sure like that really mattered!
I returned back to the club floor when I'd run into Feryn who looked down at me with disgust. I couldn't even make sense of why he was here. He never wanted to know me before.

Now though his eyes bore into me silently.
"Hello Aldwyn..."

"Feryn..." I offered emptily.

At that moment Koryn hurried over garnering both out attention. Feryn would grab him by the shirt and shake him around before me.
"Now Aldwyn, my pathetic excuse for a son requires a job with you. Any position will do... Henchman even... Anything. Just get him working..."

I hated the way he was touching him.
I glowered at Feryn.
"Sure.... But maybe take your hands off him... And never say a word to him... Again."

Feryn scowled dropping his hand. I felt good. A part of me felt that I was enough to scare that cooky old mobster.

Feryn glowered between us and quickly left.

I almost felt disgusted with myself. When did it come to this... Protecting this piece of shit.

He smiled down at me.
"Would you look at that. I'm yours."
I felt my cheeks burn.

I felt filled with rage..."Not good enough..."

He smiled down at me. "Want more?"

I nodded... Angrily to myself.
Internally I laughed. I already had one loyal servant in Sartre.. Who swore to sing my song wherever he went but Koryn was just good at being two faced.

His green eyes bore into me and he walked back into the crowd.

And then curiosity would envelope me as he had managed to get to the stage and had garnered everyone's attention.

A raised hand in my direction.... That playful smirk I wanted to kiss.
He called out boldly. Coolly.
"Everyone, friends... I have to say I feel like a lucky man today that Aldwyn returned to us.... Safe and sound. What's more... Here to save us all from the mistakes of Peterman, mistakes of the past... Aldwyn... I wanted to declare myself to you. I am yours to do as you please on your mission... Let's make a better world together hm?"

He gleamed back out to the crowd and called out" another 3 cheers... To my best friend. "

I raised a brow.
Best friend!?

But... He'd got everyone following his movement.
Everyone raised their glasses and began to cheer...

I urged him back down with my eyes. When he found me in the crowd I muttered to him...
" I'm... Just going to the toilet... If I'm not out in 5 minutes..."
I stared into those eyes.
"If I'm not out..."

He smiled "I'll drag you out myself."

And he did... Five minutes I'd waited and he'd come to the brightly lit bathroom and knocked on my stall.

Before long I'd have those supporting hands around me again.... And I bit at his lips... Angrily.

He was all Mine...
Pants hanging on the floor I moaned trying to grip the wall around me. He was dizzying me. Maddening me.
I groaned breathlessly... "Your mouth.... I..."
He quickly lapped me up and I moaned watching him take it all into his mouth.

Fuck I loved him.
I ran a playful hand through his hair.

"Oh my fuck... Look at you. You're so beautiful."
He gagged softly removing me from His mouth.