keefe part 2

she had actually said yes. he was the happiest boy alive. he had to admit, he was so scared she was going to say no, especially when she said she couldn't breath, then ran away. 

keefe was sitting on his bed at candleshade with Fitz sitting on a nearby chair. "seriously, what did you do to turn her back around to me, because I guess it wasn't my looks alone" he asked him.

 "i gave her this big speech about how you could give her anything and that you were-" Fitz kept droning on, but keefe was distracted by the feelings coming off Fitz. although Elwin had found a way to help keefe control his new abilities, he could still feel what everyone was feeling around him, and keefe was getting pretty confused from Fitz's feelings. 

keefe could feel anger, guilt and jealousy, but is was overweighed by the pride, happiness and triumph of finally getting keefe to tell her, by asking her to the dance. she would look so beautiful, and she would have that cute little crinkle on her forehead and- "Fitz! the dance is in one hour and we haven't even done our hair!"  keefe suddenly realised. both the boys shot out of there seats dashing to the bathroom to use Keefe's hundreds of hair products.