Sophie

hey guys! 900 reads! thankyou all soooo much!! I'm really sorry to say this but this will be the last full part! (there might be some little sneak peaks if we reach 1000 reads...)

70 years later

Sophie bustled about the house, avoiding keefe. he called out her name, and she covered her mouth, trying to hold in her giggle. she rushed into the banquet hall where everyone was hiding, holding in their giggles.

"ssshhhh everyone! he's coming!"

"pssst, grandma! come hide with me!"  said a little voice from behind a chair.

Sophie crept around to find Olivia, Avery's second child.  that's right, Sophie was a grandmother, almost a great grandma. Jolie had one child, a son called Coola, whose wife was going to have a baby very soon. Lestie had three daughters, asta, lea and Della. asta was twenty one, lea was 18 and Della was fifteen. luka had one daughter and one son. wicka was 19 and oral was 14. Avery had four children. 3 boys, and a girl.  Aragon was 24,  elluin was 22, Olivia was ten and Micaiah was 8. Sophie loved them all so much. she looked over at her four children, who were all bundled together, hiding behind  the banquet table, hissing at each other to move over.

Biana and tam his with Fitz and Marella behind a couch, and their children AND their grandchildren. Lihn and Dex behind a plant, and all their family. Grady and Edaline. lord cassius and elwana. elwin. Sandor and Grizel.

every one Sophie had ever loved was there, in person and in spirit, and what was this for?

keefe finally walked in, and it was dead silence then...

"HAPPY 100TH BIRHTDAY!" the whole room shouted and ran over to keefe and engulfed him in an embrace to last a thousand years.

Sophie wrapped her arms around him. keefe had a smile as wide as the sky full of stars.

Sophie produced a cake and keefe blew out all the candles.

"make a wish my love."

"I wish you love, Sophie, all the love in the world."

Sophie's eyes filled with tears.

"always."