keefe part

keefe was standing under calla's tree, biting his lip. he must have been the most nervous person in this gathering, including Sophie which really said something.   actually, he didn't know how Sophie felt. he hadn't seen her all last night and all morning. she said that in the human world it was bad luck to see the bride before wedding, so she disappeared to Biana's house. Biana had recently moved out of Everglen with tam. it had created endless teasing from their friends, but it had caused endless scorn from people who didn't know them. Biana and tam had decided not to register for matchmaking to support Sophie. and Sophie was ever grateful, and so was keefe. he wouldn't know what to do. his best friend had slowly gone from Fitz to tam. and it surprised him to, but he really enjoyed his company and advice. in fact, tam was standing next to him, his best man. keefe followed tam's eyes to the four brides maids. on Biana to be precise, but keefe wandered his eyes past her, Linh and Marella to ro. ro had refused to wear "the monstrous suffocating machine" also know as a dress. and of course Sophie had agreed. the two of them had become really close during the months leading up to the wedding. Ro gave him a smirk then nodded her head towards the aisle.

keefe turned his head and saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, being lead up the aisle by Grady, who looked as if he was about to cry.  she walked up to keefe. "you look beautiful foster" he said with a smirk. "and you look dashing" she whispered back.  Oralie  began the procession of marriage, reading the words from a leather backed book. she seemed to be smiling with pride that her little moonlark was finally getting what she deserved. love. so much love. keefe was wasn't even listening to Oralie, but staring at Sophie in disbelief when she said I do. she had tears in her eyes. keefe was already kissing Sophie before Oralie had even said "you may now kiss the bride"  everyone stood up at clapped, Grady was crying, and Sandor was balling his eyes out, being comforted by Grisel.

keefe looked at his little moonlark. "are you okay, keefe?" she asked. "of course foster. i have never been happier."

394 words! i guess that is alright, but i will try to write more from now on. i am really happy with the story so far, but i want to know what you guys think, so please please please comment  with what you think would make the story better.

anyway, thanks for 67 readers! love you guys!

_ love befany