sophie

Sophie was talking to Biana, sitting at a round table at a new restaurant, run completely by gnomes. Flori owned it, and, as a tribute to calla, made stark flower stew its trademark dish. Sophie and Flori were the only people in the world who knew how to make stark flower stew, and Sophie was grateful that Flori had kept it that way, making every order for the savoury dish herself.  

Biana was rocking baby Kenric in her arms. Sophie was still getting used to the fact that Elvin babies can talk right from birth, and she was shocked every time baby Kenric asked Biana a question about how the world worked. "so have you thought of a name yet?" Biana asked as she stroked Kenric's head. "well, keefe came up with this idea-"

ooohh, Sophie please don't tell me he convinced you to call her keeferina!" Biana said, looking at her worryingly.

" well, he definitely tried to, but he actually wanted to call her Jolie! y'know, after-"

"yes! yess Sophie you are AMAZING!!!!" Biana squealed.  "it was kind of keefe's ide-" Sophie was cut of again. she sighed. she almost wished she had come baby shopping by herself, but Biana was always good company. "soooo, does this mean your going to tell the rest of the group? you know Lihn will treat you like a queen, right?" Sophie thought about Lihn and Dex. she hardly ever saw them, same as Fitz and Marella, and what about Sandor? she hadn't seen him since the wedding. she guessed he had been kinda busy with three children and another on the way.

"yeah, i guess we should all have a catch up, at Havenfield. I want to tell everyone in one go." 

"YEEEESSSSS!!" Biana screamed. a few people looked over, then realised it was just Biana, then they rolled their eyes and looked back at their food. " it feels like we haven't got together in aaages" Biana stretched out the last word as she put Kenric in his pram. ( A/N: I don't know if elves have prams?? do they?)  "alright, so it's planned, I will ask them when I get home, and we will tell them first thing if they don't notice my belly." Sophie told Biana  "yes sergeant foster!" Biana saluted, then stepped into light, to light leap to her house. Sophie shook her head and smiled as she whispered Keefield and she smiled as she light leaped back to her home, and saw her loving husband waiting for her with a mug of lush berry juice. he kissed her on the lips and held her belly. "aww you were waiting for me!" Sophie smiled. "I'll always wait for you foster."

okaayyy, so not my best chapter, or my longest, but it was alright. anyway PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment. please. literally anything! anyway thanks for my 90 readers! lets try get to 100! or at least 95! anyways love you all

-Befany

p.s. I made the picture at the top myself!! hope you liked it!