Luca

1 month later

Luca knocked on his sister's door.

"wwwhhhhaaaatttttt???" was the reply he got. he rolled his eyes and opened the door.  Jolie glared at him with her ice blue eyes. she was sitting on the floor cutting a dress's sleeves.

"Lestie baked cookies and... what are you doing?" he said narrowing his eyes at her.

"harmony asked me to make her a dress for a party." a/n harmony is Biana and tam's daughter. 

"ummmm, okay... yeah, Lestie wants you to try them. it's a new recipe."

"okay, just a minute."

luka walked out of her room, elated. he was so happy. after his parents had found out about Lestie's .... refusal to eat, his father had suggested that maybe she take up cooking, and try all the foods she cooks. it had worked, miraculously, and as a plus, the food she cooked was almost better than grandma Edaline's. suddenly, Avery was thrown in front of him. 

"BOO!"

Luca screeched, and turned to see his father holding Avery, dyeing from laughter.

"ha ha ha, sooo funny." Luca said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. 

"yes, it was actually." said his brother, who was giggling. luca breathed out heavily.

"whatever." he stalked to the kitchen to try lestie's newest cookies, where he found his mother stuffing her face with them.

"mum? what are you doing?"

sophie looked up, and held her fingers to her lips.

"Lestie said I could only have three cookies, but they are just sooo good! please don't tell her!"

Luca laughed, and was embraced by his mother. he was definitely a Mumma's boy. Lestie walked in.

"Hey! who ate all the cookies!?" she yelled, narrowing her eyes at her mother.

their mother giggled and ran, holding onto Luca's hand, and hiding under the stairs with her, while his twin sister, healthy as could be, searched for them, he felt...

Happy.

okay, sorry this was short, but I'm kind of stuck! please comment what should happen next!"