keefe

keefe smiled at everyone gathered around the banquet hall with the mischievous smile that had adorned hi face since he was born. "ladies, gentleman, giant fuzzy bodyguards" he smirked at Sandor, who growled.

"I give you the mysterious sophiiiieeee seeeennceeenn!" keefe flourished his cape as Sophie stepped into the room, everyone cheered. keefe smiled. it was all going well. until the cheer was replaced with a gasp. no one had seen Sophie's pregnant belly when she walked in. now they were looking at her with wide eyes. Edaline walked up to Sophie, and took her hand, her eyes watering.

"Sophie! are you... are you and keefe?"

Sophie smiled, her eyes beginning to water as well.

"yes mum, I'm pregnant."

keefe beamed as a cheer went around the room again. Alden and Della came to congratulate him, while Dex slapped him on the back. 

"well done keefe! you must be so excited. me and lihn are trying but no luck yet!"

keefe looked surprised. "really! isn't there a chance that the could be...um"

"twins, triplets? yeah, almost certain, but Lihn said she doesn't care and she will kill anyone who says otherwise."

keefe laughed as Dex left to find Lihn, who was arguing with Sandor over the last piece of mallow melt. he looked over at Sophie, and saw her laughing with Fitz and Marella. they had brought their son, Bo, named after Sophie's former bodyguard, who died saving Marella. keefe was actually his godfather, and ran over to pick him up and swing him around the room. Bo struggled to get out of his arms. "uncle keefe, I told you I'm to big for that!" he stomped his foot on the floor. keefe laughed. Bo was only five but was very stubborn, most likely from his mother. Bo had blonde hair, that keefe styled to look like his every time he saw him. he had a mixture of the signature Vacker  teal and ice blue colouring in his eyes which Sophie often described as the most beautiful she had ever seen. Fitz laughed at Bo and picked him and sat him on his shoulders.

"he's going through a phase where he is too big for everything. he wont even let his mama kiss him on the cheek!" Fitz tickled his son on the cheeks.

"so.. you excited? Sophie looks like she is due any day now!"

"yeah!, i even made a um... a crib! that's it! I made a crib for the baby."

Fitz looked confused when keefe realised he had never heard of one before.

"it's a kind of cage thing humans put their babies in"

Fitz nodded in understanding when Bo suddenly pulled on Fitz's dark hair. "dddddaaaaadd, I NEED to pee RIGHT NOW!"

"okay, okay! " he turned to keefe. "you wouldn't be able to tell me where the bathroom is, could you?" 

keefe laughed. "down the hall, two rights and a left." Fitz scurried off, holding Bo's hand. suddenly Sophie walked up to keefe, her forehead creased. 

" keefe..., I think the babies' coming."