Sophie part 5

1 year later

Sophie walked to the wharf where keefe said he would meet her. she looked around, unable to find him. she called him, but he didn't answer, so she sat on the edge and dangled her feet over, her toes barely scraping the water. 

she thought about keefe and all the amazing times they have had, like the time they pranked tam into thinking that Biana was in love with Dex, and the time at the dance when they had kissed for the first time, and how only a few months ago, she had lost her virginity. and she thought about how much she loved keefe. she loved his hair, and his ice blue eyes and his mischievous personality. she even loved that great big ogre who still hung around him. Ro's excuse being  that the never seen could still be out there, but Sophie knew she had become attached to the blonde elf. 

thinking of Ro, the pink haired ogre seemed to magically appear before her eyes. "hey blondie, haven't seen you in a while" 

Sophie looked up and saw Ro, with keefe standing next to her. he seemed nervous and was biting his lip. "hey keefe" Sophie stood and walked over to him, hoping he noticed the ice blue embroidery on her dress. he kissed her, quick and short. Sophie could almost smell the fear. "keefe... what's wrong"   

a thousand thoughts came racing through Sophie's mind, a thousand possibilities on why he was so nervous. was he cheating on her? did he want to break up? did he know something she didn't? 

suddenly keefe dropped to one knee, and pulled a ring out of his pocket. it was ice blue, and amber with gold flecks in it, and Sophie teared up at the thought of putting both their eye colours together. in the middle of the ring there was a silver stone.

"Sophie, you have been the love of my life ever since i first saw you in that hallway. i have watched you grow from a determined pretty girl, to a powerful, beautiful woman and i want to spend the rest of my life with you, so please, Sophie, will you marry me?

Sophie covered her mouth with her hands, tearing up as she nodded. keefe smiled. a smile of relief, pride and pure joy. he stood and pulled her close and kissed her like he never had before. he kept pulling her in closer as if he couldn't get close enough, then he picked her up bride style and kissed her some more. Sophie had never felt more in love as she stared into the ice blue eyes and felt the dishevelled hair of the love of her life. especially when he put his mouth close to her ear and whispered "don't think I didn't notice that blue on your dress, foster, i notice everything, especially when it comes to you,"

weellll, I think that was a pretty good chapter for 2 in the morning!!!! anyway, thanks so much for reading , I love you guys! please comment on what you think I could have done better on, and thanks for 40 reads in 5 days!!! hopefully I will hear from you soon!