Sophie part 3

Sophie, Biana, Lihn and Marella were rushing around Biana's room, doing each others hair, picking gowns and telling secrets.  "so" Biana said a she fussed over Marella's hair. "who is everyone going to the ball with?" 

"well,  I'm going with, um, Fitz ." Marella said. 

"really!" Sophie asked. " I was sure he was going to ask- actually no,  never mind." Marella gave her a weird look then Biana said "well if your not going with Fitz, then who are you going with Sophie?"

suddenly the whole room was silent. Lihn stopped applying lip gloss to her lips, Biana stopped fussing over Marella's hair, and Marella stopped putting mascara on her eyelashes, and they all turned to Sophie.

"well, um Fitz actually helped keefe ask me, and I said yes!" Sophie murmured. there was a beat of silence, then all three of Sophie's friends rushed over to her, squealing. 

"was it romantic?"

"did you finally realise how obvlious you are?"

"how much did he blush?"

Sophie smiled, then put on a mock serious face. "sort of, to question one, since he asked me under callas tree, no to question two, because i am not obvlious-" she paused to glare at Marella, then turned to Biana to answer her question- "and I don't know to question three, but I'm sure I was blushing way more then him!"

suddenly the door bell rang. Biana ran to look out the window. "they're here!" she shouted. all the girls squealed, and rushed around the room, putting  the finishing touches onto their looks. during their frenzy, Biana quickly told them she was going with tam, and Linh told them she was going with Dex, then she smirked and Biana and said "good luck with my brother, but I guess you do have a way with him."

 Ever since tam had to do the act that would complete Keefe's legacy, he had been hostile towards anyone except Biana, who seemed to thaw his frozen heart. the girls rushed to the door, and Biana flung it open, with the grace of a flamingo. and there stood keefe, standing on tip toes, trying to see over everyone's heads. finally his eyes settles on Sophie, and they didn't leave her for the rest of the night, just like the fluttery feeling in Sophie's heart.

sorry this was a bit long but I just couldn't finish it! please give feedback! I would love to improve on my writing!! let me know what you think of the story so far! right now, I'm trying to plan it out as I go, so sorry if it is super sloppy writing! anyway, thanks for reading!