keefe part 4

three months later:

keefe was lying on his bed, shirtless, throwing a paper ball at a wall. bored out of his mind. suddenly he heard voices. two different voices. his mother had been in exile for three years, and lord Cassius had distanced himself from everyone apart from mystery lady as keefe called her. lord Cassius had done the impossible. he had fallen in love with another woman whom keefe had never met, spoken to or even seen. just heard of constantly, and he was desperate to meet this woman who could make his cruel father prance around the house like a lovestruck bunny. just last night he had seen his father practicing his dancing, and honestly, it scared keefe. so, wanting to meet this lady, he peered out his door, and found his father walking towards him with someone so beautiful it hurt his eyes to look at her. her lovely blonde hair, and plush lips and brown eyes.

It was Sophie, and he wasn't even a little bit disappointed that he hadn't seen the mystery lady. he ran out of his room and embraced her, and she seemed to bury herself in his arms. he bent his head and kissed her, softly and slowly. lord Cassius coughed and they flew apart. keefe had forgotten about his father standing there. "as much as I would like to watch you two kiss, i have someone coming over tomorrow and this house is an absolute mess, so i must be going" and as he said the last word he turned on his heel and began to confidently stride towards the vortinater. keefe looked around the spotless hall, and wondered if his father could possibly clean it any more. Sophie must have been thinking the same thing because she said "if your dad thinks this is messy, he would have a seizure if he ever saw my room"! keefe laughed, and took her hand and led her to his room. it was then he decided he would show her the surprise. she settled herself on his bed and she began to tell him how Verdi had finally begun to comply with the vegetarian diet, when he found the cleanest sock in his drawer and told her to blindfold herself. 

she looked at him weirdly then brought the sock to her eyes, then gagged at the smell. keefe just shrugged. Sophie laughed and shook her head as she tied it around her head. "why do i have to this?" she asked. keefe smirked then remembered she couldn't see him so just said "you'll see"

keefe hurried to his huge closet and pulled his huge canvas out of his hiding place. it was a wide as the average TV and just as tall. he put right in front of her  and hurriedly ran to her. "three... two... ONE!" he quickly ripped the blindfold of her head messing up her hair, but she didn't care. she was staring at the canvas, and began to tear up. "its a picture when we went to that dance together, of our first kiss. of course I -" he was cut of by Sophie jumping up from the bed and she kissed him passionately and long. they only broke the kiss when they needed air. " i love you keefe" she whispered. he smiled. "love you to foster" 

wow! 544 words. that's probably the most I've written in one part! anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment. if you have any questions about the story, just ask, and I will answer back as soon as possible. also, i want to write a new kotlc ship story. let me know which one I should write!   linh+dex, biana+tam or marella+fitz