Jolie

so everybody, I decided every time we hit a milestone in reads, I will add a little of Sophie and keefe's  children p.o.v.  we hit 400 reads so today it will be Jolie! (and yes I know the story finished, I just couldn't help it!)

quick shout out to The_Book_Lover_Nerd and Rosalie_Wolf  who are the first wonderful people to comment and vote on my story! thankyou guys so much! anyways.. on with story.

Jolie laughed as she watched her twin brother and sister fight over a hairbrush. she walked past them and over to Avery. Jolie secretly did have a favourite sibling and it was definitely the sweet three year old. suddenly, Lestie pounced on Luka, and accidently hit Avery. he looked hurt. Jolie felt a small bubble of rage fill her body. she snatched the hairbrush of Luka, and slapped them both in the face.

"stop being annoying!"

Lestie glared at Jolie, who after making sure little Avery was okay, sat down on the couch.

"mmmmuuuuummmm, Luka stole my hairbruuussshhh!"

Jolie rolled her eye's as her father walked out of the room with messy hair. she felt her face start to smirk. he would notice soon enough, and when he did... Kenric would be able to hear it from his house. Jolie tuned out of the world while Lestie informed her father about the troublesome hairbrush. she thought about her family. she didn't have any biological aunts, uncles or cousins, since both her parents were single children. she did, however call all her parents friends aunt and uncle, and their children cousins. their was uncle Fitz and aunt Marella, with 21 year old Bo. Jolie got on extremely well with Marella. Bo was a bit of a jerk, manifesting both his mother's and his father's abilities, but kind all the same. aunt Lihn and Uncle Dex had a two pairs of twins. calla and Flori, who were named after the beautiful gnomes, were 10 years old, just like Lestie and Luka. both the girls had manifested early, and were frosters like their grandmother. Juline and tam, named after Dex's mother and Lihn's brother were 3, like Avery, and hadn't manifested yet.  aunt Biana, who loved Jolie's knee length hair, and uncle tam, had 17 year old Kenric, a shade, and 12 year old harmony, a telepath, like her grandfather and uncle. 

Jolie who was an empath and a polyglot was desperately waiting for the twins to manifest to see what abilities they would have, but so far no luck. it wasn't a bad thing. they just felt pressured to manifest quicker because the twins, Calla and Flori had manifested early.

Jolie snapped back to earth when her father told her to give the hairbrush back to Lestie. jolie got up and followed Luka to the kitchen to get breakfast. about half an hour later, jolie heard her father as he discovered how messy his hair was.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! who has done this to my perfect hair?? I'm ruined!"

Jolie giggled and quickly rushed to her room to hide from her father, who was storming around the house looking for her.

oh, the fun being a sencen.