01

[A/N: remember Sunghoon and Jake's break up scene on the last chapter of JakeHoon's book? We will start there.]

As soon as Jake left the dorm, Sunghoon broke down and fell on his knees. He was crying so hard, almost shouting just to let the pain out.

He was alone for hours. Crying his eyes and heart out. Their breakup caused him too much pain, too much pain that he can't handle but managed to handle it for himself.

After an hour, he finally stopped crying. But the pain is still there. He don't know when it'll fade but he wants it to fade right now. It's too much. It hurts so much.

He took a deep breath and stood up. He dried his tears as he went out of the bedroom and headed inside the kitchen to get some water.

While he was drinking water, the doorbell rang. He didn't bothered to check it because he knew it was Jay. He placed the cup on the kitchen slab and turned around just to see Jay standing on the living room while looking at him. Sunghoon sighed as he walk towards Jay, stoping infront of him.

"What are you doing here?" Sunghoon asked. He tried so hard not to break his voice infront of his brother.

"What happened?" Jay asked back, looking so worried. Sunghoon let out a painful smile as he answer.

"It's nothing, we just fought but we're okay " Sunghoon said and chuckled faintly. Tears started to build up on the corner of his eyes but he held it. Jay didn't answered. Instead, he pulled Sunghoon closer for a hug. As soon as Sunghoon felt Jay's arms around him, he cried again.

"Let it out, Sunghoon-ah. Let your feelings out, hyung is here for you" Jay said. His words made Sunghoon cry more. Hyung..

"It fucking hurts like hell, hyung.. it hurts" Sunghoon said, choking between his sobs and words. Jay knows something happened even though Sunghoon didn't tell him.

"I know, just let it out. I'm here, don't worry" Jay said and gently caressed Sunghoon's back with his right hand while his left hand is placed on Sunghoon's hair, playing with it softly. He gently dragged Sunghoon on the couch so they can sit.

They stayed like that for minutes. Sunghoon finally stopped crying but he's still sobbing. He buried his face on Jay's neck as Jay tightened his hold on Sunghoon to give him some more comfort.

When Jay noticed that Sunghoon is now quiet, he checked him and saw that he's sleeping. He sighed as he slowly carried Sunghoon and walked inside the bedroom. He gently laid Sunghoon on the bed and covered his lower body with the blanket.

.

.

.

.

.

When Sunghoon woke up, it was dark already. He groaned when he felt a slight headache. He reached for his phone on the side table and turned it on just to see Jake's face because it was his wallpaper.

When he saw his wallpaper, he finally remembered what happened. He sighed heavily and messaged Jungwon that they'll go to a club. After talking to Jungwon, he stood up and started to get ready.

Sunghoon is definitely not the type of guy who likes clubbing, he doesn't even know if this is just the third or second time he'll go to a club.

Before leaving, he made sure that the condo is locked and also messaged Wonyoung.

.

.

.

Wonyoung👸