20

After Heeseung talked to Jisu, he immediately woke Sunghoon up.

They immediately prepared to go to work and didn't bothered to eat breakfast at the condo. They just left and decided to go to a drive thru.

"Hee, you want a bite?" Sunghoon asked. He's eating a burger.

"Yes, please. I'm kinda hungry" Heeseung said. Sunghoon extended his arm and let Heeseung took a bite. He noticed that there was a sauce on the side of Heeseung's lips so he took a tissue and wiped it.

"Thank you, love" Heeseung said. Sunghoon just smiled and continued eating.

They finally arrived at the company after twenty minutes. They both went out of the car and ran inside the building.

"What does Mr. Shim wants?" Heeseung asked when he saw Jisu walking towards them.

"I honestly don't know. He just called me and said that's he's on his way" Jisu said. Sunghoon was confused for a moment. Heeseung and Jisu looks close with each other. Heeseung noticed Sunghoon and remembered that he never told Sunghoon his connection with Jisu.

"Ah, by the way. You know Jisu hyung, right?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah. What's your connection with him? You guys seem close" Sunghoon stated. He's not supposed to ask that, but he really wants to know.

"He's my cousin" Heeseung said. Sunghoon hummed and nodded.

"Hee– Mr. Lee, I'm going to my office now. Just call me if you need something" Sunghoon politely said.

"Okay, but.." Heeseung didn't continued his sentence, making Sunghoon confused. He pouted, asking for a kiss.

"What? Here?" Sunghoon asked with his brows furrowed when he understood what Heeseung mean.

"Yes, here"

"No, I'm not doing that especially infront of Jisu hyung"

"Doing what?" Jisu innocently asked.

"No, it's nothing" Sunghoon said. Heeseung walked closer and whispered something on Sunghoon's ear.

"Just a peck" Heeseung said. Sunghoon sighed and quickly pecked Heeseung's lips.

"There, that's enough. I'll go now" Sunghoon said and immediately entered his office.

Meanwhile, Heeseung and Jisu are left together. Heeseung was smiling in victory while Jisu is hella confused.

"Are you guys a thing?" Jisu asked.

"Not yet but hopefully soon"

"Damn you didn't even tell me about him" Jisu said and rolled his eyes. Heeseung chuckled as they both entered his office.

"By the way, where's Jay?" Jisu asked when he noticed that Jay is not around.

"About Jay.. he got into an accident"

"He got into what?!"

"Accident. But don't worry, he's home and resting now"

"Did you give him a day off?"

"Of course. I offered him a month of day off but he declined, he said a week is enough"

"Just tell the guards not to let him in if he comes" Jisu suggested, making them both laugh.

"Ah, Jisu hyung. I'm planning to give you a position now. I think being an intern for almost a month is enough for you"

"Wait, what, really? But to be honest, it's okay for me being an intern. As long as you're not firing me"