07

Monday, 7:30 am.

Sunghoon groaned from his sleep when he felt his phone vibrating and ringing continuously.

"Damn this stupid alarm" Sunghoon hissed and reached for his phone and turned his alarm off. He was about to sleep again but he remembered that it was his first day today.

"Fuck it! I forgot it's my first day at work! Damn!" Sunghoon cussed and immediately got up. He just took a quick shower and breakfast because he's afraid to be late. Heeseung would probably scold him.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunghoon arrived at the company around 8:15 am. Heeseung told him to come at 8:00 am. Great.

Sunghoon ran and ran until he reached Heeseung's office. He fixed himself before knocking. When he heard a soft 'come in', he opened the door and peeked inside. He saw Heeseung sitting on his swivel chair and doing something on his laptop.

"Mr. Lee" Sunghoon nervously called. Heeseung raised a brow and looked up. His brows furrowed when he saw Sunghoon before checking the time and looking at Sunghoon again.

"You're fifteen minutes late" Heeseung said. His voice was full of authority, it slightly scared Sunghoon.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Lee. It's traffic" Sunghoon said. It's not a lie tho, it's really traffic.

"It's okay. Come, I'll tour you around" Heeseung said and stood up. He walked outside and Sunghoon followed him.

As he started to tour Sunghoon around, he also explained to him the things he need to do as the ceo's secretary.

They entered a room full of papers, important files and documents. There are numbers on the shelf so it would be easy for the employee to look for the document they're looking for.

"Sunghoon, can you get me the file over there at the shelf?" Heeseung asked, testing Sunghoon.

"Which shelf, Mr. Lee?"

"That one, shelf 21" Heeseung said and pointed where the shelf is, Sunghoon's eyes followed where he's pointing at. It was a high shelf, he doesn't even know if he can reach it, but he doesn't want Mr. Lee to get disappointed.

"That's a bit high" Sunghoon mumbled but Heeseung heard it.

"You can use a chair" Heeseung said and pointed at the chair on the corner. Sunghoon nodded and walked towards the shelf. He carefully stood at the chair and got the file that Heeseung wants.

"Here" Sunghoon said. He was about to go down but Heeseung spoke again.

"And that file on shelf 28" Heeseung said. The shelf 28 is right on top of shelf 21 and it's so high. Sunghoon pouted and handed the files from shelf 21 to Heeseung first.

He held on the shelf infront of him and tiptoed a little. Heeseung was a bit alarmed, afraid that Sunghoon might fall. He immediately walked towards him and held the chair. Sunghoon got the file and turned around just to see Heeseung holding the chair for him.

"Hold on my shoulders if you're going down, I'm afraid you might fall" Heeseung said. Sunghoon doesn't want to say it but he got flustered after hearing what his boss said.

Sunghoon followed what Heeseung said. He placed his right hand on Heeseung's shoulder while Heeseung held Sunghoon's other hand that's holding the files.

"I'm not here everytime you're getting a file so better bring a co worker or just tell them to get a file for you, hmm?"

"Y-yes, Mr. Lee"

Sunghoon immediately moved away when he went down and tried to hide his flustered face. He just gave the files to Heeseung and look away, making the latter smile lightly.

"Okay, let's go to your office now" Heeseung said. Sunghoon nodded and followed Heeseung without uttering even a single word.

Heeseung entered a room, not so far from the file room and from his office as well. Actually, Sunghoon's office is just beside Heeseung's.

"This is your office. If you need anything from me, my office is just beside yours and just call me" Heeseung said. Sunghoon is too afraid to talk because he might stutter so he just nodded.

"Here's your laptop, please set a difficult password" Heeseung said. He noticed that Sunghoon is not talking so he continued to talk.

"Can I go outside for lunch?" Sunghoon finally asked.

"Of course, you can. But please do ask for my permission first"

"Noted, Mr. Lee.. another question"

"Hmm?"

"When do I get to go home?"

"After you finish all your work but if I'm in the mood, then we can go home together"

"O-okay"

"Do you have more questions?"

"Yes but I can ask it next time, I think you still have lots of work to do"

"No, it's okay. Ask me now"

"You said earlier that I can ask a co worker to get a file for me, right?"

"Yes and what about that?"

"I can do that? I mean, I'm the secretary so.."

"Yes, you can. You're not just a secretary, you're the ceo's secretary, maybe like my personal secretary. You can do that but only ask the interns. Oh, and don't follow anyone's command, you're higher than them. You can only follow mine. Do you get it, Sunghoon?"

"Y-yes, Mr. Lee"

"Why are you stuttering?" Heeseung asked and chuckled. Sunghoon silently cursed himself for stuttering.

"You're too intimidating, Mr. Lee"

"Oh, really? I'm sorry about that. Anyways, any other questions?" Heeseung asked again. Sunghoon just shook his head for response.

"Alright, you can start working now. Open your laptop and reply to those mails you received. If you received a mail from big companies, call me"

"Noted, Mr. Lee" Sunghoon said and took a seat on his swivel chair. Heeseung gave him a good luck with a smile before going out, leaving Sunghoon dumbfounded because of his smile.

<3