17

When Heeseung and Sunghoon arrived at the hospital, an ambulance stopped at the front door. It's the ambulance where Jay is.

Sunghoon immediately ran towards them when he saw Jay laying down on a stretcher, unconscious. He has blood on his forehead down to his face and body. Sunghoon teared up as he touched Jay's face but Heeseung immediately pulled him to the side.

They ran inside the hospital and entered Jay to the emergency room. Sunghoon wants to go inside too but Heeseung stopped him, plus, they're not allowed. Sunghoon cried silently as he sat down on the chair infront of the emergency room.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down" Heeseung said and immediately hugged him when he saw that he's trembling. He also saw a stain of blood on Sunghoon's shirt, he probably accidentally wiped his hands there.

"H-Heeseung.. I'm scared. What will happen to Jay?" Sunghoon asked as he looked up to Heeseung.

"He'll be okay. Just calm down, hmm?"

"C-call Jungwon.. he's probably waiting for Jay" Sunghoon said. Heeseung nodded and immediately dialed Jungwon's number.

"He's on his way" Heeseung said after talking to Jungwon. He noticed that Sunghoon is still crying and zoning out.

"Sunghoon, look at me" Heeseung said and cupped Sunghoon's face as they make an eye contact.

"Calm down, okay? Jay will be fine. Let's just wait for him. But for now, I want you to calm down for me" Heeseung said. Sunghoon nodded and took a deep breath.

"He'll be okay" Heeseung said and hugged Sunghoon tightly. Sunghoon held on Heeseung's shoulder and buried his face on Heeseung's neck, calming himself.

Ten minutes after, Jungwon finally arrived. They explained what happened to Jay and now they're waiting for the doctor and nurses to come out of the emergency room.

Few minutes after, the doctor finally came out from the emergency room. Jungwon stood up along with Sunghoon and Heeseung. They waited for the doctor to speak up. He said that Jay's okay now and needs a lot of rest.

Heeseung and Sunghoon came with the doctor to get Jay's medicine and to pay the bills as well.

After paying the bills, they all headed outside and went home.

"I'll give you a whole month of day off" Heeseung said when they're on their way to Jay's house.

"What? No, that's too much" Jay said.

"It's not, you need a rest"

"One week of rest is enough"

"Jay, the doctor said you need to rest for weeks"

"Hell no, I'm only resting for one week and go back to work after"

"Why are you so stubborn huh? How did you even get into an accident you dumbass" Sunghoon interrupted who's sitting on the shotgun seat.

"I told you to drive safely, right?" Jungwon interrupted as well.

"Well, I am driving safely! Normal speed! When suddenly, a motorcycle passed infront of me so I tried to avoid him. I successfully did but I lost control and bumped the car at the tree in the sidewalk" Jay explained with a pout. Sunghoon had the urge to hit Jay in the head but he stopped himself.

"You're pissing me off, Park Jongseong" Sunghoon stated calmly but wants to hit Jay so bad. He's so close to snapping already.

"Why? It's not my fault that I bumped to that stupid tree"

"Tss. Get a lot of rest, okay?" Heeseung said. Jay just nodded. They finally got quiet.

They arrived at Jay's house around 9:00 pm. They already had dinner since they went to drive thru and ate the food on their way here.

"You two can leave now, thank you so much" Jungwon said. Jay is already resting on the bed.

"No problem. Call me if you need something, yeah?" Sunghoon said and gave Jungwon a hug.

While Heeseung and Sunghoon are on their way to Sunghoon's condo, Sunghoon's phone rang. It was Wonyoung who's calling so he answered it immediately.

"Hey, Won-"

"H-help me.."

"H-huh?! What happened?!"

"M-my ex came back.. I'm here at the gate of the school. Sunghoon, please, hurry up" Wonyoung said and the call ended.

"H-hey! Are you still there?!" Sunghoon asked but he got no response.

"Heeseung, drive me to HYBE National University, now!" Sunghoon said. Heeseung nodded and changed the way.

When they arrived at the school, Sunghoon immediately went out of the car. He saw Wonyoung sitting infront of the gate and crying on her knees.

"Wonyoung!" Sunghoon called and ran to her. Wonyoung looked up as Sunghoon hugged her tightly.

"What happened? What did he do to you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine but can we go now? I'm scared" Wonyoung said. Sunghoon nodded and helped her stood up. When they turned around, they saw Heeseung staring at them.

"Do you know the address of Jay's condo?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes" Heeseung answered shortly.

"Let's go there"

-

"I'll stay here for the meantime, are you going to stay here as well?" Sunghoon asked. Both of them are sitting on the couch in the living room of Jay's condo. Wonyoung is already resting now.

"I don't think so, I don't have clothes with me" Heeseung coldly replied. Sunghoon noticed that Heeseung is acting cold since earlier.

"You okay?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung just nodded and stood up.

"I should go now" Heeseung said. He wanted to leave immediately. He doesn't know why but he has to admit that he's starting to get jealous of Wonyoung. Sunghoon treated her differently.

"Heeseung, wait" Sunghoon called. Heeseung stopped walked towards the door and faced Sunghoon again.

Sunghoon sighed and stood up to approach Heeseung. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around Heeseung's neck and tiptoed to reach Heeseung's lips, kissing him a few seconds.

"I know you're jealous" Sunghoon whispered, leaving Heeseung dumbfounded. He knew?

"Why are you jealous, hmm? Don't be"

"I can't stop it.."

"Wonyoung is my friend- more like a sister. That's why I treat her differently, she's special to me. But you're more than that, Heeseung. You're more than a friend or brother to me" Sunghoon said so seriously. His seriousness flew away when he saw Heeseung blushing.

"You're so cute when you blush" Sunghoon added and giggled. Heeseung's heart fluttered after hearing Sunghoon's sweet giggles.

Suddenly, Heeseung pulled Sunghoon closer and attached his lips with a long, sweet and deep kiss.

"H-hey, we can't do this here" Sunghoon said between the kiss.

"Oh, yes, we can"

"Heeseung, we can't. Wonyoung might hear us" Sunghoon said. Heeseung sighed and pulled him inside the room where Sunghoon is going to sleep.

"I'm pretty sure the walls are soundproof" Heeseung said and kissed him again.

"Wait, I thought you're going home now" Sunghoon spoke but it didn't stop Heeseung from kissing him.

"I changed my mind, I want to stay here" Heeseung said, continuing to kiss him.

Sunghoon finally gave in and kissed him back, he also wants it anyway.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ