16

Monday, 8:00 am.

Heeseung woke up when he felt something vibrating. He opened his eyes and looked at Sunghoon's phone since it's vibrating for a while now, it's an alarm. He turned it off and was about to sleep again but he remembered it's Monday.

"Sunghoon, baby, wake up" Heeseung said and gently caressed Sunghoon's cheek. Sunghoon flinched by the touch and slowly opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" Sunghoon asked.

"It's 8:00 am"

"Wait, what? Shit" Sunghoon cussed and looked at the time as he sat up.

"You don't have to hurry up, we will go to the company together" Heeseung said and sat up as well.

"Alright. Uh, fuck, you don't have clothes"

"Language. Anyways, I have some in my car. You can go take a shower first, I'll do it later" Heeseung said. Sunghoon nodded as he grab his towel and ran inside the bathroom.

Heeseung stood up and fixed Sunghoon's bed. After that, he went out and went downstairs to get the clothes in his car. Good thing he ways bring extra clothes for work with him.

When he came back inside, Sunghoon is still inside the bathroom so he decided to wander around Sunghoon's condo. He noticed how neat Sunghoon is. He can't spot any trash or mess inside the whole condo. He also noticed the medals placed in one corner of Sunghoon's room, it made him smile.

He continued looking around until Sunghoon went out of the bathroom. Heeseung turned around as his eyes were focused on Sunghoon who's just half naked and have a towel around his waist.

"I never knew you were this hot" Heeseung stated.

"Shut up! Go to the bathroom and take a bath!" Sunghoon shouted. Heeseung laughed loudly and ran to the bathroom before Sunghoon could hit him.

While Heeseung is taking a bath, Sunghoon dressed up and went to the kitchen. He's not a bad cook but he's also not sure if he's a good cook. In the end, he decided to cook a simple breakfast. He saw the last pack of pancake in the cabinet so he decided to cook those.

While he was cooking, he heard the door of his bedroom opened and closed. He also felt Heeseung's presence behind him so he didn't got shocked when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"You smell good" Heeseung complimented, making Sunghoon giggle as he mumbled a 'thank you'.

"Do you drink coffee in the morning?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah. Make one for me"

"But I'm cooking"

"I'll do the cooking, then" Heeseung said and moved Sunghoon to the side.

After Sunghoon made coffee for the two of them, Heeseung also finished cooking. He put the pancakes in a plate and placed it on the table.

"Do you have whipped cream?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah, it's on the fridge" Sunghoon said as he took a seat. Heeseung got the whipped cream from the fridge and sat infront of Sunghoon.

Both of them started eating quietly. Heeseung noticed that there's a whipped cream on the side of Sunghoon's lips. He reached for it and wiped it with his thumb, licking his thumb after, leaving Sunghoon dumbfounded.

"Now why the fuck did you do that?"

"What?"

"Why did you lick your thumb?"

"Why? As if we didn't kissed" Heeseung said, making Sunghoon roll his eyes. There's a mischievous idea that came inside Heeseung's mind.

Suddenly, he took a whipped cream on his finger and wiped it on Sunghoon's lips.