15

Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jungwon finally arrived at Jay's house. They all sat at the couch in the living room. Heeseung didn't talk and just let the two.

Sunghoon stopped crying now but Heeseung can clearly see how he's holding his tears. While Jungwon stopped crying as well but he keeps on glancing at the door every minute to check if Jay is home.

"Jungwon, you can go upstairs and rest, Jay will arrive soon" Heeseung said.

"But, hyung, I wanted to wait for Jay"

"Jay would be upset if he arrive and your state is like this"

"I– okay. Thank you, Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung" Jungwon said. He gave the two a short hug before heading upstairs, leaving Heeseung and Sunghoon.

"You can cry if you want to" Heeseung said. Sunghoon chuckled faintly.

"Maybe next time" Sunghoon said. Heeseung sighed and pulled him closer, making the younger sit on his laps while facing him.

"You know you don't have to pretend infront of me, right?" Heeseung slowly asked. Sunghoon hummed and nodded before answering.

"Don't worry, I'm okay now. I don't want to cry anymore. As long as you're here with me, I'm okay" Sunghoon said. Heeseung smiled and cupped his cheeks.

"I'm always here for you" Heeseung whispered and kissed Sunghoon's forehead. When Heeseung pulled away, Sunghoon hugged him and buried his face on Heeseung's neck. Heeseung just let him do that and after minutes, he decided to call Jay.

"Jay, where are you now?" Heeseung asked as soon as Jay answered the call.

"I'm on my way. How's Sunghoon and Jungwon?"

"Sunghoon's okay, I already comforted and talked to him earlier. Jungwon doesn't look okay, he kept on glancing at the door, obviously waiting for you. I told him to go upstairs and rest already"

"I'm on my way, tell him to wait for me"

"Alright. I'll end the call now, drive safely" Heeseung said and ended the call, afraid that Jay would get distracted. He turned his phone off and focused on Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you really okay?"

"Yes, don't worry about me"

"I can't avoid that. Your step mother said too much harsh words towards you and embarrassed you infront of others. And now you're telling me you're okay, you think I would believe you easily? I'm so worried for you earlier. I'm so close to snapping but I'm afraid it'll make the situation worse so I kept quiet"

"H-Heeseung, I told you I'm okay. And thank you for staying quiet because if you didn't, she'll probably throw hates towards you and I don't want that to happen. It might ruin your image as a ceo"

"That's not what I'm worrying about, I'm worrying about you and you only"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm okay? Believe me, I'm really okay. You're here to comfort me and that's enough to make me okay" Sunghoon said and looked at Heeseung. Heeseung just sighed, not knowing what to say.

They both looked outside when they heard Jay's car. Sunghoon sat on the couch properly.

"Hyung! Where's Jungwon?" Jay asked when he saw Heeseung and Sunghoon sitting on the couch.

"He's upstairs, in your room. Anyway, Jay, we will go now"

"Alright. Thank you, hyung"

"Anytime, Jay. Let's go, Sunghoon"