13

"How did it go?" Jay asked. It's been two days after Heeseung and Sunghoon's dinner together with Riki and Sunoo.

"It went well. I didn't know that Sunghoon and Sunoo are that close, they just talked to each other until our dinner ended" Heeseung said and scoffed a little.

"What do you expect? They're best friends"

"We're best friends too but we're not like that, they're so clingy but Riki doesn't seem to mind it"

"Chill, bro. I think they haven't saw each other since Sunghoon's graduation, they just catched up"

"Are you sure they don't have a thing for each other?"

"Yes, don't worry about– why are you asking me that anyway?"

"Uh– uh– no, nothing. You can shut up now"

"How about you? Do you have a thing for my brother?"

"What the fuck are you saying? I d-don't have a thing for him!"

"I'll pretend I didn't heard the stutter. Come on, just tell me the truth"

"I– ugh! I hate your brother!"

"What? Why?"

"Because he made me gay!" Heeseung said. Jay laughed loudly, irritating Heeseung.

"You're gay since childhood"

"No, I'm not. I'm straight not until Sunghoon showed up. Damn why is he so beautiful? Is he really your brother? Why is he so beautiful and ethereal and you're so ugly?"

"I fucking hate you! He got the looks of our mother, stupid"

"Yeah and you got the looks of your father, that's why you're ugly"

"Whatever. Atleast Jungwon say I'm handsome everytime he sees me"

"Ah, anyways. What's going on between you and Jungwon? You're always with him. Why don't you take a week of day off?"

"Why? So you can torture my brother?"

"No, not like that. It's just irritating when you'll go to work today and tomorrow you'll not and then you'll go the next day, it keeps on repeating and it's so irritating. You want me to fire you instead?"

"Hey! Don't you dare! I love my job! But I love Jungwon more"

"See? Psh. Wait– you love him?"

"Yeah. I guess love at first sight is really true"

"Ew"

"What the heck? Don't forget you're like this as well!"

"I'm not! I don't love him yet! I just like him!" Heeseung shouted, trying to defend himself.

"Like who?" A voice asked. Heeseung and Jay looked at the door in sync.

"No one. Can't you knock?" Heeseung asked.

"As if you can" Sunghoon hissed.

"Whatever. What are you doing here?"

"Mr. Shim wants to set an appointment with you. He called earlier and told me that he wants to talk to you. Do you have a free time? He said call him if you're not busy"

"I have a free time, call him now"

"Like, right now?"

"Yeah, now" Heeseung commanded. Sunghoon sighed and took his phone out. He dialed Mr. Shim's number and was about to call him but Heeseung spoke up.

"You have Mr. Shim's number?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah"

"Where did you get it?"