23

Sunghoon woke up around 7:00 am. He felt something vibrating which is his phone, obviously his stupid alarm again.

He groaned and reached for his phone to turn it off, throwing the phone on the edge of the bed after.

Since he's still tired, he slept again. He's so tired to the point that he didn't remembered what happened last night.

.

.

.

.

Same day, 10:30 am.

When Sunghoon opened his eyes, he saw a lot of colorful lights. He's in a club. What is he doing there? He roamed his eyes around and saw Jungwon sitting infront of him. But what confused him more is he can see himself infront of him.

Suddenly, Sunghoon stood up and headed inside the bathroom. So Sunghoon himself followed him.

He watched how he broke down in tears, he watched how he got broken that time.

He's quietly watching himself when a guy went out of the cubicle. He hugged and comforted Sunghoon who's breaking down.

Sunghoon's eyes widened when he saw the guy. A very familiar guy.

Is that........ Heeseung?

Sunghoon just confirmed it when the guy carried him. It's him. It's Heeseung.

So that's why he's familiar? The warmth and comfort he gives– all this time, it was him?

Sunghoon breathed out heavily and opened his eyes. What the fuck is that dream?

He roamed his eyes around and the first thing he saw is Heeseung's who's still sleeping beside him. He forgot about his dream for a moment as he stare at Heeseung's face.

He smiled and kisses the tip of Heeseung's nose. But the smile on his face was replaced by a blush on his cheeks when he noticed that they're both naked– fully naked. His cheeks became more red when he remembered what happened last night. Damn. I begged for it? I really did? What the fuck, Sunghoon. Just– what the fuck.

Sunghoon carefully sat on the bed but Heeseung felt his movements so he also woke up. The blanket is now rolled down until their waist, covering the things that needed to be covered.

"Morning, love" Heeseung greeted. Sunghoon looked at him and watched him sit up as well.

"Morning" Sunghoon replied. Heeseung pecked his cheeks and lips.

"Let's take a bath" Heeseung said. Sunghoon nodded and was about to stand up but he felt a pain on his bottom.

"Damn it, Heeseung" Sunghoon cursed.

"Why? Are you okay?"

"I can't walk!" Sunghoon groaned. Heeseung chuckled before going to Sunghoon's side and picking him up in bridal style.

"Ya! I'm naked!" Sunghoon shrieked.

"So what? I've seen everything last night"

"Still– put me down"

"Getting shy now, are we? Who's the one who begged–"

"Heeseung, I swear to God– stop it!"

"The one who begged me to–"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"–to fuck him–"

"Heeseung!" Sunghoon screamed and covered his red face. Heeseung chuckled and put him down on the floor.