18

Tuesday, 8:00 am.

Heeseung and Sunghoon are still sleeping. Sunghoon thought Heeseung is not serious about staying but he really did.

After their make out session, they both fell asleep. Here they are, cuddled up on the bed and sleeping peacefully.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung woke up because of her nightmare. Her head hurts so bad. She stoop up and headed inside Sunghoon's room. She was about to shout but when she saw Heeseung and Sunghoon sleeping, she immediately shut her mouth.

Wonyoung carefully walked towards the bed and gently tapped Sunghoon's shoulder as she whisper.

"Yah, penguin, wake up" She said and tapped Sunghoon's shoulders more harshly now, but not too much. Since Heeseung is a light sleeper (not really) he woke up.

"Wonyoung?? You need something?"

"Ah, yeah. I just want to ask Sunghoon if he has a medicine for headaches"

"Wait a minute" Heeseung said. He carefully moved away from Sunghoon and stood up. He opened his bag placed on the side table on took out a medicine.

"Here, you can have mine" Heeseung said and handed her the medicine.

"Thank you" Wonyoung said and went out immediately.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon felt like he lost Heeseung's warmth so he woke up. He opened his eyes and looked around and saw Heeseung walking towards him.

"Where did you go?" Sunghoon asked in his sleepy voice and reached for him. Heeseung smiled and took Sunghoon's hand and laid down beside him again.

"Wonyoung came here and asked a medicine for headache"

"Did you gave her some?"

"Yeah but only one, that's the last one" Heeseung said. Sunghoon nodded and sighed when he saw the time.

"Can I.. is it okay if I.." Sunghoon started. He doesn't know how to ask a day off from Heeseung.

"Hmm? What is it? Are you going to ask for a day off?" Heeseung asked. Sunghoon bit his lips and nodded in tiny, making Heeseung smile.

"Of course, you can"

"Wait, what? Really?"

"Uh-huh. But I'll stay with you here"

"But–"

"No buts. If you won't go to work, then I won't go as well. The office looks boring and empty without you so I'd rather stay here with you"

"Just look at you being so cheesy early in the morning... But, are you sure? What if you get bored here?"

"I won't. I'm with you so I won't. I'll just call Jisu and tell him that we can't go to work today"

"Okay, if you say so" Sunghoon shrugged and moved closer to bury his face on Heeseung's neck, inhaling his sweet scent. Heeseung smiled and ruffled Sunghoon's hair before reaching for his phone. He turned it on and called Jisu.

"Mr. Lee?"

"Oh, yeah, hi. Did I disturbed you? It's pretty early so.."

"No, Mr. Lee, you didn't"

"No need to be so formal, you're older than me psh. Plus, we're not in the office"

"Yeah whatever. Anyways, what do you need, Heeseung?"

"I can't go to work today, I'm sick"

"Really? Are you okay tho? You should tell Sunghoon to look for the office"