10

Days had passed. Sunghoon and Heeseung became more closer and comfortable with each other. They're too comfortable to the point that they always tease and curse– and even flirt with each other though Sunghoon knows his limits, he still have to respect Heeseung because he is his boss.

But Heeseung know no limits. He tease Sunghoon non-stop, annoying him every time he see the younger.

They became busy and more busy, specially Sunghoon. He's too busy that he forgot he just came from a break up. He remembered last week, he's crying non-stop but look at him now. If you look at him, you'll never knew that he just came from a break up. Heeseung already knows that Sunghoon came from a break up because Jay told him and Sunghoon also shared it himself.

But when Sunghoon is with Heeseung, he'll finally remember about it. They're getting comfortable and more comfortable and he started to feel things he doesn't want to feel. Every time he would feel butterflies when he's with Heeseung, he would say to himself that I'm not supposed to feel like this, I can't. Stop yourself, Sunghoon.

-

"Sunghoon-ah" Heeseung called as he enter Sunghoon's office.

"Now what the fuck do you want?" Sunghoon hissed. This is 10th time of Heeseung annoying him.

"Chill, babe, I want to inform you about something" Heeseung said and sat infront of Sunghoon. Sunghoon widened his eyes when he heard Heeseung calling him using that pet name. He was flustered and sad at the same time. He remembered Jake again.

Sunghoon flinched when he felt the back of Heeseung's hand touching his forehead. He looked up and met Heeseung's bambi eyes.

"Are you okay? You're not sick tho. Your eyes looks sad, did something happened?" Heeseung pampered him with questions.

"I– no, I'm okay. I just remembered something"

"Something or someone?" Heeseung slowly asked. Sunghoon got dumbfounded after hearing his boss's question.

"S-someone.." Sunghoon admitted. Heeseung sighed as he stood up and walked towards Sunghoon, standing beside him. Suddenly, Heeseung cupped Sunghoon's face harshly and gently at the same time.

"Mr. Lee! What the fuck are you doing?!" Sunghoon shouted and tried to push Heeseung away. Heeseung smiled and squished Sunghoon's face.

"Cute" Heeseung mumbled. Sunghoon didn't heard it because he's busy removing Heeseung's hands.

"Let go! My cheeks will hurt!" Sunghoon said. He pouted as Heeseung finally let go.

"Anyways, why did you go here again?"

"I forgot about it"

"You're shitting me again"

"Smile for me first"

"I don't want to"

"Then I won't tell you" Heeseung said. Sunghoon sighed as he rolled his eyes before forcing out a smile which Heeseung didn't really like.

"I don't want that smile"

"Idiot which smile do you want?"

"I want a genuine smile"

"It's my genuine smile!"

"Nope, you can't lie to me. I know how your genuine smile looks like"

"How did you know?" Sunghoon asked with his brows furrowed, making Heeseung freeze for a moment.

"I– I just know. Come on, smile for your hot boss, Sunghoon"

"Whatever" Sunghoon sighed and tried to smile again but failed. He remembered Jake. He would always force Sunghoon until he let's out a genuine smile and laugh.

"You didn't even smiled" Heeseung whined. Sunghoon just scoffed.

Sunghoon was alarmed when his boss placed his hands on a ticklish part of his waist. Sunghoon irritatedly tried pushing him away but not so long after, he started laughing.

"Mr. Lee, enough! Hey!" Sunghoon said as his laugh started to get louder and louder. Heeseung smiled when he finally saw Sunghoon's genuine smile and laugh.

"What's the magic word to stop Mr. Lee, Sunghoon?"

"Please?!"

"Nah-ah"

"I– Mr. Lee is hot!"

"It's not even the magic word but I'll let you slip, thank you for the compliment, by the way"

"It's not a fucking compliment, Mr. Lee"

"Whatever. Wanna have lunch with me? Let's just go buy food at the canteen downstairs"

"Yeah, sure" Sunghoon said and stood up. He grabbed his phone on the table and they both went downstairs to the canteen.

"Now, tell me the thing you need to tell me" Sunghoon said when they entered the canteen. Some employees are looking at them, confused why Heeseung came down to the canteen. He rarely go there, maybe two to three times only.

"Later, let's eat first"

"Whatever. Just sit there and I'll get the food"

"I can do it"

"I know but let me do it. I'm your secretary, remember?"

"Fine. Just hurry up" Heeseung said and left to find a seat. He sat at the spot where he can clearly see Sunghoon who's standing infront of the counter and ordering food for the two of them.

Heeseung smiled unconsciously and he tried to hide that smile by bringing his knuckle close to his mouth.

Few minutes after, Sunghoon sat infront of Heeseung and gave him the food. They started eating quietly but Heeseung spoke.

"Sunghoon"

"What now?"

"I want to ask you something"

"Make sure this is serious, Mr. Lee. If not, I'll shove those food inside your mouth" Sunghoon threatened, making Heeseung laugh a little.

"Do you remember me?" Heeseung asked, making Sunghoon stop from eating as he look up.

"Huh? What do you mean? Have we met before, Mr. Lee? I mean, before I applied here?" Sunghoon pampered him with questions, looking so confused.

"So you don't remember me" Heeseung said and pressed his lips together.

"We met before already?" Sunghoon asked once again. He was perplexed when Heeseung nodded.

"Where?"

"Aw, you really can't remember?"

"I really can't, make me remember it"

"I'll help you remember me, then. But I'll do that next time. For now, let's talk about the reason why I came to your office earlier"

"Hmm?"

"We're going to collaborate with another company"

"What? I didn't receive any email from other company, Mr. Lee"

"They emailed you one time but I'm the one who replied, they also emailed me directly"

"But we're already collaborating with the Nishimura's, I think it would be hard if we collaborated with two companies"

"The three of us would collaborate, it might be hard but I think it's okay"

"That's too much work, Mr. Lee"

"Don't you like it? More work, higher salary"

"Psh.. it's still too much work"

"It's okay, we're together in this. So, is collaborating with two companies okay for you?"

"Wait, why are you asking me this? You're the ceo, it's your decision"

"Because you're my secretary? And you're the one who'll do a lot of works in this project"

"I think it's okay.."

"You seem unsure"

"No, it's really okay. By the way, which company is it?"

"The Shim's Corporation"

=)