06

Sunghoon woke up around 7:00 am. He turned his alarm off and sat up, still zoning out.

He finally came to his senses after a few minutes and stood up to fix his bed. After that, he headed inside the bathroom to take a bath.

It took him 15 minutes in the bathroom. He wore the clothes he took out last night, it's just a white sweater and black slacks.

[A/N: the one he wore on his en-log]

After getting ready, he went to the kitchen to eat. He's not in the mood to eat too much meals so he decided to eat cereal and two toasts.

While he's eating, his phone vibrated. He immediately checked it and saw that Jay sent him a message.

.

.

.

JS

JS
Yo you ready for the interview?

SH
Uh-huh I'm already eating

JS
Alright, I'll go there to pick u up

SH
You don't have to

JS
Okay but don't call me later and tell me to guide you yeah

SH
I'm joking, come and pick me up

JS
Just like what I thought
I'm on my way

SH
Drive safely

.

.

.

After talking to Jay, he turned his phone off and continued eating silently.

When he finished eating, he washed the dishes. As soon as he finished washing the dishes, the door of his condo opened, revealing Jay.

"You didn't even knocked" Sunghoon hissed.

"What's the point of knocking when I have a damn key"

"Whatever. Wait for me here, I'll just wear my shoes" Sunghoon said and left Jay at the leaving room to go to his room. When he went out, he's already wearing his shoes.

"Ready to go?" Jay asked.

"Yep. Let's go"

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm nervous" Sunghoon said. They just arrived at the company and now heading to the room where they do the interviews.

"Don't be" Jay said and chuckled.

"Can't you just interview me alone?" Sunghoon said as he whined like a kid.

"I would like to but I can't. You applied for the ceo's secretary, Sunghoon, he have to interview you as well" Jay said. Sunghoon just pouted and followed Jay until they reached his office.