04

Two days had passed since the came to the club. Sunghoon is sitting on his bed right now and just zoning out.

Sunghoon is still thinking about the guy that Jungwon's talking about. He had some few dreams about the guy and all he can remember that the guy was tall and slim, he doesn't know if he's handsome but Sunghoon could say that he is. He also remembered the scent of the guy that time.

Sunghoon's thoughts were disturbed when his phone beeped. It made him flinch a little. He picked his phone up and checked the message.

.

.

.

JS

JS
Heyyy

SH
Hey
Need something?

JS
Are you looking for a job?

SH
Yeah why

JS
Try to apply at Lee's Corporation

SH
You work there, right?

JS
Yeah I'm the manager
So, are you going to apply?
It's your chance, the CEO is looking for a new secretary

SH
OH WAIT REALLY

JS
Uh-huh
Apply before someone fill the position

SH
Alright right I'mma apply now🏃‍♂️

SH
Btw thank you

JS
Anytime

.

.

.

Sunghoon immediately stood up and changed his clothes into formal attire. He grabbed his prepared papers on the table and ran outside. His papers are done already since he's been looking for a work after he graduated.

He rode a taxi on his way to the Lee's Corporation. Sunghoon saw Jay's car on the parking lot so he assumed that Jay is here. He took a deep breath before entering the building. He took his phone out and called Jay, he answered in an instant.

"I'm here inside the building already"

"Oki, doki. Wait for me at the lobby"

"Alright but please hurry up" Sunghoon said and ended the call. He sat at the sofa at the corne and patiently waited for his brother to come. While he's waiting, a girl approached him.

"Hello, sir. Do you need something?"

"Ah.. I'm waiting for Jay"

"Jay??"

"Park Jongseong"

"Oh, okay–"

"Hoon!" A voice called. Sunghoon looked behind the girl and saw Jay.

"Ah, excuse me" Sunghoon said and left the girl to approach his brother.

"How are you?" Jay asked after they did a fist bump.

"I'm good.." Sunghoon answered. Jay nodded as he entered his office. Jay gestured to Sunghoon to sit infront of him.

"Where's your papers?" Jay asked.

"Here" Sunghoon passed him the papers. All the information they need about him is there.

Jay held the papers in Sunghoon's hand and checked it himself. He flipped every page as he read the informations about Sunghoon. He closed it after reading and handed it back to Sunghoon.

"Here. Wait for the company's response, don't forget to check your email because the company will email you anytime soon"

"Why do I have to wait for the email when you can tell me about it?"

"Fine. For me, you'll probably get accepted. Once you receive an email, you have to come back here for the interview"

"Why don't you interview me now?"

"I can only interview you if I'm with the CEO. The position you're applying for is the personal secretary of the CEO so if I'll interview you, he should interview you as well. Just wait, okay?"

"Alright, thank you"

"Hmm, as always. Anyway, you need a ride back home? I'm not busy at the moment so I have time to drive you home"

"Nah, it's fine"

"What about a coffee? Let's go outside for a minute"

"Seriously, Jay?"

"How about this, let's go get some coffee downstairs and let's sit outside and talk" Jay suggested. He seems eager to hangout with Sunghoon. Sunghoon chuckled and nodded.

Then they both went out of Jay's office. They grabbed a coffee from one of the coffee machines and headed outside. There's a bench outside so that's where they sat down.

"How are you?" Jay asked again. His question seemed different to Sunghoon.

"Not good" Sunghoon honestly answered.

"It's obvious tho.. I have a question, don't take it seriously. If Jake would come back and tell you that their wedding is cancelled, would you get back to him?" Jay carefully asked. Sunghoon took a sip as he thought a little before answering.

"I think yes because I still love him but at the same time, no. The pain I felt that time is too much and traumatizing. So I feel like we won't get back together. We may be friends again but lovers? No" Sunghoon managed to say that without stuttering even though he felt the pain again.

"I think the pain is too much, it's stopping me from loving him too much. For now, I'm just hoping that he's happy" Sunghoon added.

"How about you? You deserve to be happy too"

"Hmm.. I don't know but I think I'm happy right now. I have you and my friends, that's enough for me. And as long as Jake is happy, then I'm happy too" Sunghoon said. Jay just nodded a few times as the silence came.

"Jay?" A voice called. They both turned around to check who it is.

"Oh, hyung. Why?" Jay asked. Meanwhile, Sunghoon is a bit stunned when he saw the guy who called Jay. He looks so familiar, have I met him before?

"Uh, I just need to talk to you about something" Heeseung said. He noticed that someone who's staring at him so he moved his gaze and stopped at Sunghoon.

"Ah, really? Okay" Jay said and stood up, capturing Sunghoon's attention.

"Jay, I'll go now" Sunghoon said and stood up as well.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride home?" Jay asked once again.

"Nah, I'm good" Sunghoon smiled. Jay nodded and gave him a quick hug which Sunghoon gladly returned. Sunghoon glanced at Heeseung one more time before turning his back on them.

Even his voice sounds so familiar. Where did I saw him? He looks so damn familiar.

=)