02

"Hey! Are you okay?" The guy worriedly asked as soon as Sunghoon fell on his arms. Sunghoon got dizzy so he lost his balance, that's why he fell.

"I– yeah, I'm okay. Thank you" Sunghoon said. He tried to stand up, just to lost balance again.

"Don't force yourself" The guy said as he held Sunghoon's waist to balance him.

"I'm not. Who are you? Why are you helping me?" Sunghoon asked. He started to lose his soberness as the alcohol started to have an effect on him.

"I just can't leave you alone here if you're like this, are you with someone?"

"Are you asking if I'm single?"

"What the fuck? I'm asking if you're with someone right now"

"Yeah, you're asking me if I have a boyfriend"

"The fuck.. I'm asking if you're with someone right now in this club"

"Oh! You're asking if I'm with my boyfriend in the club?"

"Good God please don't let me lose my patience" The guy whispered.

"What did you say?" Sunghoon said as he wrap his arms around the guy's neck.

"Hey, back off"

"No.. you're hot"

"I know, no need to state what's obvious. Anyways, tell me where your boyfriend is and I'll take you there" The guy said. He was alarmed when Sunghoon suddenly broke down in tears.

"Fuck this.." Sunghoon whispered as he rested his forehead on the guy's shoulders. The guy was confused, irritated and slightly worried at the same time.

"Are you okay? Hey, hey" The guy said. His left hand touched Sunghoon's cheek and tried to lift his head up.

"Let me stay like this with you for a while, Mr. Stranger.. please, I need someone right now" Sunghoon pleaded as he continue to cry on the stranger's shoulder.

The guy sighed. He wrapped his left arm around Sunghoon's shoulders and his right arm stayed on Sunghoon's waist. He hugged Sunghoon as if they knew each other and tried his best to give all the warmth and comfort that Sunghoon needed.

Sunghoon suddenly felt the comfort that he's seeking for. He hugged the guy tightly and buried his face on the guy's neck. The guy was startled at first because he felt Sunghoon's lips pressing lightly on his neck.

Good thing the people are busy right now and no one's entering the bathroom, meaning, it's only the two of them right now.

Minutes after, Sunghoon started to feel sleepy. The guy noticed that Sunghoon is not crying anymore and he started to feel Sunghoon's body getting heavier and heavier.

He looked at Sunghoon who's unconscious now. He sighed as he tried to walk outside of the bathroom while carrying a drunk Sunghoon.

On his way out, a guy approached him which turned out to be Sunghoon's friend. The guy was actually confused because he saw Jay behind the guy named Jungwon.

He thought he's finally getting some help but no. Jay made him carry the drunk Sunghoon until they reached the parking lot and when they reached Jungwon's house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I hate you! I didn't even got a chance to get wasted!" Heeseung said when Jay came to his office the next day.

"Not my fault. Why did you even go to the bathroom?"

"Because I need to pee, duh? I never knew that I would encounter a drunk guy who needs comfort" Heeseung scoffed. His statement catched Jay's attention.

"Comfort?"

"Yeah. He literally broke down infront of me"

"Then what did you do?"

"I hugged him, we hugged until he lost his consciousness"

"You did what? Did I heard it right? Are you really Heeseung hyung?"

"Shut the fuck up. I just did that because he told me he needs someone. What's his name again?"

"Why? Are you interested in him? Did you fell in love at first sight?"

"Now what the fuck are you saying? I'm just curious"

"Sunghoon. Park Sunghoon, he's my brother"

"Your what?!"

"My brother. He's the one I always tell you"

"Are you sure? He's far from the cold guy and introvert. Though you're right when you said he's tall and handsome– I didn't say anything"

"Whatever. By the way, I'm sure he's looking for some work right now. Should I suggest to apply here?"

"What position will he apply for?"

"Is the position as your secretary still free? He's willing to work as your secretary, I guess"

"Why does he need to work? Aren't you guys rich?"

"Did you already forgot that he got disowned by my stupid step mom? He lives in the condo I bought, actually he thought our auntie bought it but I'm actually the one who paid for it. He only have foods to eat and money because I'm giving him some. He wanted to work so he could pay me back and finally cut ties with me"

"Cut ties with you? That's stupid"

"I know, right? So stupid. But of course I won't let him do that. But in order to stop him from cutting ties with me, I have to let him look for work and pay me back"

"Okay.. then recommend applying here"

"As your secretary?"

"Yeah since I also need one"

"Alright. I'll tell him about it and then let's wait for him to email the company" Jay said. He talked to Heeseung for a minute before waving a goodbye and leaving Heeseung's office.

Heeseung doesn't know why but he suddenly felt happy. Maybe because he's finally getting a secretary and he can work less and come home early? Yeah. Probably. That's the only thing why he's happy. Nothing else.

:)