12

It's Friday afternoon today. Sunghoon is at the company, sitting on his swivel chair inside his office and doing nothing. He already finished the works he needed to do so here he is, just chatting with Sunoo.

.

.

.

Sunoo-shine

Sunoo-shine
Hyungieee

Hyungie🐧
Hmm, Sunoo?

Sunoo-shine
Riki told me that they collaborated with
another company

Hyungie🐧
Hmm what about it, Sun?

Sunoo-shine
It's the company of Jake hyung's family, right?

Hyungie🐧
Yup it is

Sunoo-shine
Change topic. Riki said we will have a dinner with
Heeseung hyung?

Hyungie🐧
Like a friendly dinner? Or they will talk abt business matters?

Sunoo-shine
Idk about that, Riki didn't tell me if it's a friendly dinner or no

Sunoo-shine
So, are you coming hyung? Coz I'll come if u come

Hyungie🐧
I'll come if Mr. Lee told me to come so I'll just message you later

Sunoo-shine
Alrightyyy

.

.

.

As soon as Sunghoon turned his phone off, he heard a knock on the door of his office. The person outside didn't even wait for Sunghoon's permission and just entered. It's Heeseung.

"Why?" Sunghoon asked.

"I'll have a dinner with Riki, come with me"

"Do you need me there?"

"Yes, I do"

"I'll only come if we will talk about business matters"

"But it's a friendly dinner, Sunghoon"

"Then you know what it means, I won't come" Sunghoon said and focused his eyes on his laptop as if he's doing something, making Heeseung whine.

"Come on, it'll be fast. I promise"

"How many minutes or hours would it take?"

"Maybe 1 to 2 hours?"

"Too long, it's better to stay here and work" Sunghoon said. He's actually just teasing his boss, of course he would come.

"Please?" Heeseung said and tried to make an eye contact with Sunghoon. Once Sunghoon locked his eyes with Heeseung's bambi eyes, he would probably give in.

"Okay, fine" Sunghoon said and rolled his eyes. Heeseung smiled and ruffled Sunghoon's hair.

"Now that's the best secretary I'm talking about" Heeseung said. He chuckled when he noticed Sunghoon's flushed face.