24

A month after.

It's Wednesday today and it's 4:30 am. Obviously, Heeseung and Sunghoon are still sleeping. Plus, they slept late last night.

A day after they did 'that', Sunghoon moved to Heeseung's house. He actually doesn't want to– wait, not like he doesn't want to, he's just not sure. But Heeseung literally begged him until he finally said yes.

And after that, Sunghoon finally opened up and confessed his feelings for Heeseung. It didn't sink it at first but when it did, Heeseung jumped in joy. He finally built up a courage and asked Sunghoon to be his boyfriend.

Sunghoon obviously said yes.

They both know that they're going way too fast but who cares? They love each other so much, no one can stop them.

Sunghoon was sleeping peacefully but he woke up after he felt his stomach turning. He immediately sat up and ran to the bathroom without hesitation as he open the toilet cover and threw up.

Meanwhile, Heeseung woke up as well because of the lost of warmth. He lazily stood up and looked for Sunghoon. Since the lights inside the bathroom is open, he went there. When he entered, he saw Sunghoon brushing his teeth.

"Love? Are you okay?" Heeseung asked and approached Sunghoon.

"Not really. I suddenly felt my stomach turning and I felt nausea" Sunghoon said and dried his face.

"You want to go for a check-up?" Heeseung asked and hugged Sunghoon as they walk back to the bed.

"No, it's fine. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep"

"You can skip work today if you want to, baby"

"I'll go to work, I'll just drink meds"

"Okay, but tell me if you're not feeling well. Let's sleep again? It's too early"

"Hmm.. Heeseung?"

"Yes, love?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

.

.

.

.

.

"Baby, are you sure you want to go to work? I can drive you back home" Heeseung said. They're on their way to the company and he noticed that Sunghoon doesn't look like he's in a good mood.

"Heeseung, love, I told you already. I'm fine" Sunghoon said, a little annoyed because Heeseung kept on asking that question over and over again.

"You don't look like you are"

"Heeseung– just shut up! I'm fine, okay?!" Sunghoon shouted and rolled his eyes, making Heeseung shut up. Heeseung pursed his lips and tried to avoid talking so that Sunghoon won't get mad.

After few minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the company. Heeseung parked his car on his parking spot. Sunghoon hopped out of the car without uttering a single word while Heeseung quietly followed him.

"I hope you're really okay. Just go to my office if you need something, hmm? I love you" Heeseung said and kissed Sunghoon's temple. He entered his office without waiting for Sunghoon's answer.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon felt bad. He entered his own office with a heavy heart. He felt guilty for shouting at Heeseung. You're so mean, Sunghoon! He's just concerned! What an idiot you are.

Sunghoon sighed and sat at his swivel chair. There's no new papers inside his office yet so he assumed that he doesn't have any works to do yet. So he sat on his chair comfortably and stared at the ceiling, thinking if he should go to Heeseung and say sorry.