The Wedding

Nine Months Later...

You're standing in front of the mirror, turning side to side, not sure you like how you look in your wedding dress with the size of your bump.

"I told you you'd look good as a pregnant bride," Your friend compliments you from across the room where she's sitting at the vanity, scrummaging through her makeup bag.

"I look weird."

"You look gorgeous, now shut up and help me find my eyeliner." You heave a sigh and walk over to your friend.

The two of you are looking everywhere when the door opens. You both look back. Standing in the doorway is Pete, a thin black ring around his eyes and in his hand, your friend's eyeliner. "Sorry," He apologizes, "I didn't bring my own so I borrowed yours." He says, thinking it's yours.

Your friend scoffs and snatches the eyeliner from his hand, "Next time ask, why don't you?" She spins on her heel and walks back over to the vanity, muttering, "Asshole," as she sits down in the chair and begins applying the eyeliner to her eyes.

You make your way over to Pete and give him a weary smile.

"So are you ready?" He asks you.

You shrug your shoulders, "Ready as I'll ever be," You look down at your rounded stomach, rubbing it, "I just wish I wasn't so fat."

"You're not fat, you're pregnant," He reminds you, patting you on the arm, "Now come on, everyone's waiting for you." He crosses his arms.

You heave a sigh.

You can't believe that this is happening. A little less than a year ago, you and Patrick were at each other's throats. And now you're getting married and going to start a family with him very soon (sooner than you're expecting).

"Come on, (Y/F/N)," You say to your friend, "We've got to go!"

She caps the tube of eyeliner and stands up, joining your side before the three of you leave the room to join the others waiting for the processional to begin. But just as you make it to the end of the hallway, something happens. You stop your friend and Pete in their tracks, grabbing onto both of them.

"What? What is it?" Pete questions, "Look if it's cold feet, it's okay. Patrick has it too. But he's-"

"No, it's not cold feet," You interrupt him, looking up at him worriedly, "I think my water just broke."

Your friend's eyes widen. "Oh my god. (Y/N), you're going into labor!"

"What!" You snap your head in her direction.

"What?" Pete repeats you, just as shocked as you are.

"We need to get you to a hospital!" Your friend exclaims.

"But Patrick and I-" You begin to object when a sharp pain emanates from your abdomen and stops you mid-sentence. You gasp in pain.

"The wedding can wait, (Y/N)," Your friend tells you sternly, looking at Pete and commanding, "Go tell Patrick (Y/N)'s gone into labor and I'm taking her to the hospital. The two of you can decide how you want to tell it to-"

You scream in pain and collapse in your friend's arms.

"Is she going to be okay?" Pete inquires concernedly.

"She'll be fine. But go!"

Pete nods his head in understanding and runs away. As for you and your friend, she assists you out of the building and to her car, where she slams down on the gas pedal and speeds to the hospital.

*****

You're sitting in a hospital bed, dressed in a hospital gown rather than your wedding gown. In your arms is the newest edition to yours and Patrick's family - a baby boy. Tears of joy streak your cheeks as you smile down at him.

Patrick rushes into the room, followed by the band and a few of your closest family members, all still dressed in their clothes for the wedding. "(Y/N)," He mutters, walking up to your bedside and looking down at the baby in your arms. He stares at the baby for a little before meeting your gaze and asking, "Did you name him?"

"No, not yet," You reply quietly, for you're exhausted. "I wanted to wait until you were here." You gave birth to your son almost as soon as you arrived at the hospital, they were lucky to have got you changed and in a bed before he was born.

He pushes a piece of your hair that had fallen out of your up-do and smiles at you, "I can't believe it. We're a family."

"Yeah, we are," You look down at the baby and the corner of your lip curls up. You look back up at Patrick and add, "I'm sorry for ruining our wedding."

He shakes his head, "Don't worry about it. This...This is more important than some stupid wedding." He leans down and kisses you on the head. You look up at him and grin.

Author's Note: Well, this concludes When It All Goes To Hell! (I might write a little what-happened-after epilogue if you guys want one, but ONLY if you guys want one.) This was so much fun to write and I think it went really well for my first "imagine" book - all because of you and I can't thank you enough for that. But stay tuned because I'M COMING OUT WITH A NEW IMAGINE STORY SOON (and the rest of Fall Out Boy will be more involved in it this time) and I'll post the link here when it's up. If you've read down to here, which you probably haven't, I'M GOING TO BE ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR THAT BOOK (though they'll be like the random imagines for with this book, meaning they won't have to do with actual story). More details for that will be in the update with the link. Anyways, thank you so much for reading and I hope you guys liked it! -Rachael